Perfect Aim Mini Lessons Varsity Club July 23rd

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there everyone,

Kind of short notice but I'm going to the Varsity Club this Sat July 23rd and will be giving FREE Perfect Aim Mini lessons.

Jeremy, the owner of the Varsity club keeps on promoting good things for pool like this a/b tourny.

I will be there to try and help add a little bit of instruction to anyone interested in improving their game.

I want to share a little bit of history with everyone also. Most players don't know this.

Jeremy West went to the University of Wisconsin, Eau Clare. During those years Jeremy became a regular at my Bar/poolroom and a friend. I had heard about the Varsity Club a few years back and that Jeremy was the owner. Once I got there to see it myself I was really impressed. Great tables and great food with an excellent pool atmosphere.

GREAT JOB JEREMY>>>>>>>>>>>>

It don't get any better than that unless the Packers are playing also when your there. Better yet if the Packers are kicking the Vikings ars..........

So stop on over and test your skills. I'll be there helping with whatever I can.

And i will be sharing some of those Perfect Aim Secrets.

See everyone there Geno............

A/B 8-Ball Tournament - Saturday July 23rd at The Varsity Club in Oshkosh, WI

$500 added based on 32 players

"A" players race to 5 on winner's side and 4 on loser's side

"B" players race to 4 on winner's side and 3 on loser's side

No AA or Master players allowed. If you are unsure about your eligibility please contact in advance.

Double Elimination - Alternate Breaks - Played on 7' Diamond Tables with pro cut pockets

$40 entry (includes $10 greens fee)

11am sign up - 12pm calcutta - 1pm start

Last summer we had approximately 54 players. Hoping to beat that number this year!

Any questions please contact Jeremy at 920-651-0806


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeremy West

The Varsity Club
570 N. Main St.
Oshkosh, WI

(12) 9' Diamond Professional Tables
(9) 7' Diamond Tables

Full Bar & Grill
 
Last edited:
Ha --- if you live close, get there. Can't beat TOP info for free.

Gene helped my game tremendously.

Dave
 
What a great day it was at Varsity billiards in Oshkosh, Wi.

It's kind of funny but many players that were there had already had the Perfect Aim lesson and the ones that hadn't had no idea what it could do for their pool game. Overall I worked with about 20 players.

It turned out to be kind of interesting. 5 or 6 of the players that had lessons with me I found had slipped back to doing things like they used to instead of what they had learned. One by one I showed them what they were or were not doing and to their amazement when they incorperated the Perfect Aim techniques again the ball just seemed magically to find it's way into the pocket more often. This is one reason I originally mad the first Perfect Aim video. So a player could go back and refresh their memory on what they learned

The comments were like; It just looks so much better. Or that makes it so much easier to see. Or it's right there. It looks like I can't miss it.

Bottom line, if the eyes are not in the correct position they can't get the most correct info to the brain. Without the best image possible the brain can't do the best job of telling the body what to do. It's team work and it all starts with the eyes.

I got to work with young Sergio from Milwaukee. This is one of the best parts of teaching is working with the kids. As I watched what he was doing I saw that he had drifted away from the Perfect Aim technique. As I reshowed the techniques to Sergio and he saw the difference in the look of the shot a great big smile came across his face. He says; It just makes it so much easier to see the shot.

I also worked with one of our own AZers. Andy. I pulled him over and started to show him. He was kind a hesitant at first but once we got into it and he could see the difference he was all ears. After the short mini lesson he went over to play on another table to practice what he learned. He kept coming over to tell me how it was helping.

His exact words were; I can see when it doesnt look right and know why now. Now I can correct it and it looks good. I told him that's what it's all about. Perfect Aim.

Alison Fischer from Wausau was also their. She told me she hasn't been playing too much lately with work and all but that the Perfect Aim technique really helped her see the shots regardless of the rust.

Just opening a players eyes to how this works though is huge. The fun part for me is knowing how much difference it will make in their games. There just are not words to describe how rewarding it is for me.

Jeremy ran a great tournament as usual. I had to leave before the end though. I was pretty exausted by 10:00. I tried to call back Sunday for the results but couldn't get anyone that knew that info.

But what a Perfect Saturday. Alot of competition and alot of friends just getting together.

For me I was pretty exausted and was glad I had my nephew with me so he could drive back to the apartment. Just don't know how to keep the energy level up all day being diabetic. But I gave it all I could until the end. I had nothing left.

Today I'm still pretty tired but I can't wait to do it again.

So anyone that reads this don't be shy. When I do this at a tournament just walk up and get your free mini lesson with Perfect Aim.

It will change the way you shoot forever.

Have a great day. Geno.....

PS I will post the results of the tourny on here tommorrow.
 
Here are the top 3 sopts...........

What a great day it was at Varsity billiards in Oshkosh, Wi.

It's kind of funny but many players that were there had already had the Perfect Aim lesson and the ones that hadn't had no idea what it could do for their pool game. Overall I worked with about 20 players.

It turned out to be kind of interesting. 5 or 6 of the players that had lessons with me I found had slipped back to doing things like they used to instead of what they had learned. One by one I showed them what they were or were not doing and to their amazement when they incorperated the Perfect Aim techniques again the ball just seemed magically to find it's way into the pocket more often. This is one reason I originally mad the first Perfect Aim video. So a player could go back and refresh their memory on what they learned

The comments were like; It just looks so much better. Or that makes it so much easier to see. Or it's right there. It looks like I can't miss it.

Bottom line, if the eyes are not in the correct position they can't get the most correct info to the brain. Without the best image possible the brain can't do the best job of telling the body what to do. It's team work and it all starts with the eyes.

I got to work with young Sergio from Milwaukee. This is one of the best parts of teaching is working with the kids. As I watched what he was doing I saw that he had drifted away from the Perfect Aim technique. As I reshowed the techniques to Sergio and he saw the difference in the look of the shot a great big smile came across his face. He says; It just makes it so much easier to see the shot.

I also worked with one of our own AZers. Andy. I pulled him over and started to show him. He was kind a hesitant at first but once we got into it and he could see the difference he was all ears. After the short mini lesson he went over to play on another table to practice what he learned. He kept coming over to tell me how it was helping.

His exact words were; I can see when it doesnt look right and know why now. Now I can correct it and it looks good. I told him that's what it's all about. Perfect Aim.

Alison Fischer from Wausau was also their. She told me she hasn't been playing too much lately with work and all but that the Perfect Aim technique really helped her see the shots regardless of the rust.

Just opening a players eyes to how this works though is huge. The fun part for me is knowing how much difference it will make in their games. There just are not words to describe how rewarding it is for me.

Jeremy ran a great tournament as usual. I had to leave before the end though. I was pretty exausted by 10:00. I tried to call back Sunday for the results but couldn't get anyone that knew that info.

But what a Perfect Saturday. Alot of competition and alot of friends just getting together.

For me I was pretty exausted and was glad I had my nephew with me so he could drive back to the apartment. Just don't know how to keep the energy level up all day being diabetic. But I gave it all I could until the end. I had nothing left.

Today I'm still pretty tired but I can't wait to do it again.

So anyone that reads this don't be shy. When I do this at a tournament just walk up and get your free mini lesson with Perfect Aim.

It will change the way you shoot forever.

Have a great day. Geno.....

PS I will post the results of the tourny on here tommorrow.

Jeremy West 5:30pm Jul 24

Great tourney yesterday at The Varsity Club. 43 players. Top 3 were

1st - Jason Blom (New York),
2nd - Jay Beale,
3rd - Tim Clark.

I will post full results tomorrow. Thanks to all who came and supported!
 
Last edited:
What a great day it was at Varsity billiards in Oshkosh, Wi.

It's kind of funny but many players that were there had already had the Perfect Aim lesson and the ones that hadn't had no idea what it could do for their pool game. Overall I worked with about 20 players.

It turned out to be kind of interesting. 5 or 6 of the players that had lessons with me I found had slipped back to doing things like they used to instead of what they had learned. One by one I showed them what they were or were not doing and to their amazement when they incorperated the Perfect Aim techniques again the ball just seemed magically to find it's way into the pocket more often. This is one reason I originally mad the first Perfect Aim video. So a player could go back and refresh their memory on what they learned

The comments were like; It just looks so much better. Or that makes it so much easier to see. Or it's right there. It looks like I can't miss it.

Bottom line, if the eyes are not in the correct position they can't get the most correct info to the brain. Without the best image possible the brain can't do the best job of telling the body what to do. It's team work and it all starts with the eyes.

I got to work with young Sergio from Milwaukee. This is one of the best parts of teaching is working with the kids. As I watched what he was doing I saw that he had drifted away from the Perfect Aim technique. As I reshowed the techniques to Sergio and he saw the difference in the look of the shot a great big smile came across his face. He says; It just makes it so much easier to see the shot.

I also worked with one of our own AZers. Andy. I pulled him over and started to show him. He was kind a hesitant at first but once we got into it and he could see the difference he was all ears. After the short mini lesson he went over to play on another table to practice what he learned. He kept coming over to tell me how it was helping.

His exact words were; I can see when it doesnt look right and know why now. Now I can correct it and it looks good. I told him that's what it's all about. Perfect Aim.

Alison Fischer from Wausau was also their. She told me she hasn't been playing too much lately with work and all but that the Perfect Aim technique really helped her see the shots regardless of the rust.

Just opening a players eyes to how this works though is huge. The fun part for me is knowing how much difference it will make in their games. There just are not words to describe how rewarding it is for me.

Jeremy ran a great tournament as usual. I had to leave before the end though. I was pretty exausted by 10:00. I tried to call back Sunday for the results but couldn't get anyone that knew that info.

But what a Perfect Saturday. Alot of competition and alot of friends just getting together.

For me I was pretty exausted and was glad I had my nephew with me so he could drive back to the apartment. Just don't know how to keep the energy level up all day being diabetic. But I gave it all I could until the end. I had nothing left.

Today I'm still pretty tired but I can't wait to do it again.

So anyone that reads this don't be shy. When I do this at a tournament just walk up and get your free mini lesson with Perfect Aim.

It will change the way you shoot forever.

Have a great day. Geno.....

PS I will post the results of the tourny on here tommorrow.

Geno, I was at the tournament yesterday. I was going to introduce myself and maybe get a quick lesson, but being in the losers bracket doesn't allow much time between matches. I wound up getting knocked out around 11:30 so it was pretty late and I had a two hour drive home. It was a long day.
 
Perfect Aim is..........

NO. I'm lazy. Geno started this thread so he is obligated to tell me everything he knows about aiming perfect.

Perfect Aim is the ability to get your eyes in the perfect position for each and every shot. The only shot that almost all players get perfect on is the straight in shot and then not all the time.

You have a dominant eye and a non dominant eye. When you shoot to the right your right eye shoots the shot. When you shoot to the left your left eye shoots the shot.

Both eyes shoot totally different.

If you shoot 10 hours a day you will naturally get your eyes closer to this perfect poosition on most shots. Most players call this in stroke.

Or you can learn Perfect Aim and learn how to get the eyes in this Perfect position. Everyone can learn it and everyone can do it.

My guarantee to everyone that learns this that it will cut your missed shots in half almost right away. It's not even a maybe. And it just gets better from there.

When you get down on a shot and it doesn't quite look right you will know why and know how to move correctly so you can envision the shot correctly.

If it doesn't look right it isn't right.

Your probably too far for a personal lesson. I'm in Appleton, Wi right now. In about 3 months I will be back on the road teaching, selling videos and playing as much as i can.

Give me a call and I'll help you understand how this works. it won't take but 10 minutes on the phone and yourself by a pool table for you to see how priceless this technique is.

No Charge. just want to help.

Anytime. If i can't do it right then I'll call you back shortly when I have a break.

Looking forward to your call. Geno...... Check out the web site. 100's of testimonials.

Thanks for asking.
 
You got a rain check.........

Geno, I was at the tournament yesterday. I was going to introduce myself and maybe get a quick lesson, but being in the losers bracket doesn't allow much time between matches. I wound up getting knocked out around 11:30 so it was pretty late and I had a two hour drive home. It was a long day.

Good job in the tourny. That was a battle.

Next time we meet. Let me know.

Geno...........
 
Here's the results from Sat. Jeremy West 5:06pm Jul 25

Full results from Saturday's A/B $500 added 8-Ball at The Varsity Club (payout includes calcutta):
1st - Jason Blom $1025
2nd - Jay Beale $775
3rd - Tim Clark $550
4th - James Clemente $325
5/6th - Ernie Stadler $170
5/6th - Larry Bezotte $170
7/8th - Bill Grosbier $60
7/8th - Jeff Martin $60
9/12th - Mike Burns $30
9/12th - Jim Dugan $30
9/12th - Carl Schmidt $30
9/12th - Dave Poepping $30

Priya Nataraj - $50 top female (5 total)

43 players - $1720 in tournament $$$$ and $1460 in calcutta $$$$. Congrats to all the top finishers!

Not bad. Great Job Jeremy West and the Varsity Club.

When I do this at the next tournament I'm going to pass out numbers. I know there were alot of players that missed out.

Sorry.
 
Back
Top