Perfect Aim Video and Lesson Phoenix

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, This is Gene Albrecht from Wisconsin, Creator of Perfect Aim. This all starte in May. I've been to Las Vegas,Phoenix,Des Moines,Galvsaton,Florida
Baltimore,Salibury,US Open,Indianapolis,Chicago, and now back home.

I've been on the road promoting and teaching Perfect Aim for 7 months and I need to recharge my body. Everyplace I've been has been great and it's been alot of fun teaching this amazing Perfect Aim to players that want to step up their game.

Perfect Aim is on fire still and I'm going to be in the Eau Claire, Wis Minneapolis,Minn area until sometime in Jan so I can take care of business at home.

If you want to improve your game more than you could ever imagine at any level. Perfect Aim is a must for you to learn.

Go to www.perfectaimbilliards.com and take a look at some of the glowing testimonials. See you soon................

So call ...........715-563-8712 To schedule a personal lesson...

Now easier than ever to understand and learn. PLUS: 2 new BREAHTHROUGH METHODS to make Perfect Aim even easier to understand.

Thanks Geno....................

Last edited:

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
AHAH!!! first to first ya..........:thumbup:

Oh, and grats on the tourney win on the Desert Classic Tour.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Can you tell us a little about your aiming system? Tell us what you can without giving away the secret. What makes it so great?

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
from what I hear, as of today all the top pros out there have been using this system for years (how else would they have won). Personally, I would gladly spend my hard earned money on a personal lesson from the legendary and great player... Gene Albrecht from Wisconsin. Where do I sign up Gene?

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hi, This is Gene Albrecht from Wisconsin. I've been in Phoenix promoting the NEW video Perfect Aim. I'm only in town until the 21st of July. If you want this lesson before I leave call me at 715-563-8712. Check out the web site at www.perfectaimbilliards.com and read the testimonials. The results have been pretty amazing. You can always buy the video but right now you can get a personal lesson from myself. I can almost guarantee this will raise your rating one number almost immediatly. Don't miss out.
Any questions please reply...........

Hello there fellow cheese head! Where's about are you located?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello there fellow cheese head! Where's about are you located?

Gene's been bopping all around Phoenix for the past few weeks. Winning a few local tournaments including the Desert Classic Stop last weekend at Metro Sportz Bar.

We're just about ready to send him on his way. ;)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you tell us a little about your aiming system? Tell us what you can without giving away the secret. What makes it so great?

I've read most everything on Gene's website and I have to admit the testimonials are pretty interesting. One of them alludes to using the edge of the cue ball for aiming but doesn't discuss how.

Like Hal's aiming systems, Gene has lots of testimonials that sound good.

The DVD is $69.95. If it moved my game up a whole ball, I would pay. :D

My game moves up 1/8 of a ball per year. LOL.

JoeyA

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Price of lesson.

The personal lesson is $250.00. The Video is $69.95. I'm here to promote the video in Phoenix. During this time the lesson is $150.00 and the video is included. The way it's been going is for every lesson I've been giving we've been selling 2 videos to other people word of mouth

As far as the Pro's doing this. Yes they do. But they do it because of repitition and hours of play. They naturally get their eyes close to this perfect position. That is why there is such a wide spectrum of ratings everywhere. Whoever does this the best naturally shoots better than the ones that don't. It is so simple it is unbelievable that nobody and I mean nobody has ever figured it out. That is why there are no real good aiming videos.

This will change the way you play pool forever. When you get down on the ball you will know you have the ball aimed right because it will look perfect. Like Rodney Morris said. What a perfect name. PERFECT AIM. Because you can see the shot perfect.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks Chris, But the real storie was Frank Robartz.If you know Frank you know that he was rated a 9. When I gave him the PERFECT AIM lesson a month ago he was struggling and could have just have been an 8. Frank took 2nd in the Desert Classic Tour at Metro Sports last weekend and it was no accident. He beat alot of good players including Scott Frost and Gus Briseno. They just raised Franks rating to a 10 but guess what. They goofed. He really should be a 10 -1. I know because I play against him in some of the smaller tournys in town. Franks not only a real good player but a nice guy also. If I don't run a whole bunch of racks at the end of the final match he would have beaten me also.
This was the the best story.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The lesson is 250.00 and the video is 69.95. For the next few days before I leave the personal lesson and the video are 150.00 for both. The lesson takes about 1 to 2 hours. Call me 715-563-8712. Filling up the time slots.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Are you familiar with center-to-edge or 90/90? How is your system different? I'm asking because I couldn't imagine any aiming system being better than that.

I promise I'm not trying to be difficult - I would invest $ if I knew it was better than what I know --- I just can't imagine something else being better than CTE or 90/90.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You had me at Hello !! :D

If you are coming to the LA area and the $150 lesson combo deal still good then I will do it.
If not then maybe I have to make a roadtrip. When are you leaving?

Very interesting to say the least. I am always leary of any system but am open. I have always felt that stance, stroke, ability to align and eyesight mattered more than any system. But I can stroke okay and I have not walked into any walls lately so I will give it a go. I did miss a ball yesterday :embarrassed2: :p :p

BTW-- I got a recommendation about your pool thoughts years ago from "the Milkman" Bill Mielke. Not sure if you guys were friends, enemies or even knew each other but he had very favorable comments.

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Are you familiar with center-to-edge or 90/90? How is your system different? I'm asking because I couldn't imagine any aiming system being better than that.

I promise I'm not trying to be difficult - I would invest $ if I knew it was better than what I know --- I just can't imagine something else being better than CTE or 90/90.

I would have to agree with you 100% on this Dave. I wouldn't want to invest $70 to get the information I already know. Maybe you could describe what system you are selling. If I don't know the system I'll probably buy a copy.

Thanks

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mr Spider, No matter what you do with aiming if the eyes are not in the right position or should I say perfect position it doesn't matter what you do you are going to miss too many shots. Other people have come up with some bits and pieces that seem to make sense but they are not very successful because the eyes are not in the correct position. This cannot be compared to any other so called aiming system because it really isn't a system. It is the way the eyes naturally work. I incorperate this into something but without the eyes lined up Perfect nothing really improves. You might get better learning a system but only because you are shooting more which enables you to naturally get your eyes in the more correct position because of repetition.If you were playing 8 hours a day 7 days a week you would get your eyes closer to the correct position. Like the pros. It is much easier if we just knew how to position the eyes to begin with. This is why the results are pretty instant with PERFECT AIM.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am leaving wed thur or fri. Whenever they have my van fixed in Utah. Here is my phone number if you want to set up something. I might have to stay until friday no matter what. To many lessons to give with this PERFECT AIM. Almost hate to leave.
Call me 715-563-8712

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you plan on being at The World Classic, or The US Open?

Do you mean the GALVESTON, TX World Classic tournament in September?

If some senior AZBers make some positive testimonial posts about this perfect aiming system, Gene pick up some additional customers.

JoeyA