Perfect pool cloths for me anyways

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to play in PJ's I wear Ed Hardy PJ's to the pool room all the time, i have 4 pairs. They are getting a bit old and wore out, I saw this article today, no way in hell am I going to blow $400 on whats in the link, but the idea is cool. Since i'm not a pro, I dont dress good when I go to play. if I was a top player then i'd dress better. I play in whats comfortable, I had 4 hernias near my belly button fixed last year so wearing jeans hurts, i need something soft around my waist.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...try-wandering-the-streets-in-400-pajamas.html

I'm going to go PJ shopping and show up in the pool room in some new PJ's soon!!!! just not $400 ones, thats stupid on top of stupid. I have a hard time blowing $$$ on cloths. I have one expensive cashmere jacket(8 years now).

PJ's<------yay!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not surprised the girl in your link didn't want her face shown wearing socks like that! :eek:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When people are looking at you strangely when you miss a shot .... its not because you missed the shot :D

LOL i'll let you know how that works out, the Ed Hardy PJ's I have kinda look like gym pants. If I go for the red plad fuzzy pants i will probably get some looks, thats what i'm going to wear next time i go play, let them laugh-while i rob them. the distraction might be the ticket.:thumbup:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meanwhile in Erie PA, Paul Schofield is having an aneurysm.

LOLOL :rotflmao:

Mr Schofield I have the highest respect for him, but yes this just might make him hate me. I hope not, he is someone I really like.:)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok Hef, don't forget to bring your pipe with you :)

playboy.jpg

thanks for reminding me, I forgot about the pipe.

on a serious note, Hef hasnt been out and about much in LA the past year, I was with a friend who is a club/restaurant/bar-owner/promotor, he and his brother have been in the biz for 30+ years and they were talking about Hef and noted he disappeared. I was just there listening to them talk, FWIW.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
When people are looking at you strangely when you miss a shot .... its not because you missed the shot :D

Eric, H-o-n-e-y....you can borrow my Ed Hardy sweatsuit from MGM, anytime (it's a gorgeous aubergine w/ irridescent rhinestones up-the-thighs @ $200). it brings me luck when i shoot (cause i wear a man's tank-top underneath).

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eric, H-o-n-e-y....you can borrow my Ed Hardy sweatsuit from MGM, anytime (it's a gorgeous aubergine w/ irridescent rhinestones up-the-thighs @ $200). it brings me luck when i shoot (cause i wear a man's tank-top, braless).

oh no, i dont do drag, i mite dress bad-but i'm in mens cloths

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
oh no, i dont do drag, i mite dress bad-but i'm in mens cloths

ok, i'm gonna HAVE to call you OUT (not out-of-the closet!), but....
....are you lacking sufficient $$,$$$,$$$, to enable SPELL-CHECK on your many/vast apparatus?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not surprised the girl in your link didn't want her face shown wearing socks like that! :eek:

i looked closer that picture in the link is someone in JAIL, she is cuffed up, the pants are prison blues and the shoes(tackies thats what we call them in Zimbabwe) are prison issue. I wonder if that article was a joke someone was playing. There is zero doubt that the pic is straight up jail cloths, and thinking about it $400 PJ's with a pick like that-never. I think I got punked-good God, I'm still going to the pool room in red flannel PJ's soon.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
First ever, groundbreaking AZ thread: "I go to pool halls in my Sponge Bob designer PJ's".

Only Fatboy can pull that off (albeit a little risky/risque). LMAO

Hey, I might wear my silk boxers for an important match, but I ain't broadcasting how comfy my boys feel while stroking. :eek: ;)

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
When I go to the pool I opt for a European style Speedo, AKA the Banana Hammock.

Yeah I turn heads at the beach.

:cool:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I like to play in PJ's I wear Ed Hardy PJ's to the pool room all the time, i have 4 pairs. They are getting a bit old and wore out, I saw this article today, no way in hell am I going to blow $400 on whats in the link, but the idea is cool. Since i'm not a pro, I dont dress good when I go to play. if I was a top player then i'd dress better. I play in whats comfortable, I had 4 hernias near my belly button fixed last year so wearing jeans hurts, i need something soft around my waist.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...try-wandering-the-streets-in-400-pajamas.html

I'm going to go PJ shopping and show up in the pool room in some new PJ's soon!!!! just not $400 ones, thats stupid on top of stupid. I have a hard time blowing $$$ on cloths. I have one expensive cashmere jacket(8 years now).

PJ's<------yay!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Only on the West coast could someone walk into a poolroom with PJ's on w/o being Baker Acted :). Johnnyt