Pete TonkinCue $1500

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4point rosewood into maple with pretty colors
leather
my personal player looks new
plays tremendous,stiff hit not hard hit
full shafts

as good as any cue made,long even points,unexcelled workmanship

i prefer it to the searing and tascarellas i have seen

if you have been hearing of tonkin,then you know his cues normally sell
in the high prices,they are usually fancy and cost4 times this much

no bartering,no trades, no pictures ,full money back guarantee

if you don't love it,i return the $1500 and no questions asked

dean
214 477 7323
 
no bartering,no trades, no pictures ,full money back guarantee

if you don't love it,i return the $1500 and no questions asked

dean
214 477 7323

Great cue.

Great sale.

Great guy.

Great style.

Thanks for being a member here Dean,

Kevin
 
Would love to see a picture of the cue to have some idea as to the complexity of cue. All of the cues I have ever tried from Pete hit extremely good! A picture is (well, could be worth $1500 in this case) worth a thousand words! Don't give a buyer an excuse not to buy your cue, it's a hard time to sell now in any case.
 
Would love to see a picture of the cue to have some idea as to the complexity of cue. All of the cues I have ever tried from Pete hit extremely good! A picture is (well, could be worth $1500 in this case) worth a thousand words! Don't give a buyer an excuse not to buy your cue, it's a hard time to sell now in any case.

I understand your concerns regarding pics,but Dean doesn't do pics.Sometimes a friend will post them for him,but generally speaking,no pics.Not that Dean needs my help but I have done more than a couple deals with Dean and you will not have any problems with him.Plus full refund,no questions asked.My point is that Dean is a stand up member and a great guy to deal with.I hope this helps you and have a great weekend.Good luck.
Best,Marc
 
Would love to see a picture of the cue to have some idea as to the complexity of cue. All of the cues I have ever tried from Pete hit extremely good! A picture is (well, could be worth $1500 in this case) worth a thousand words! Don't give a buyer an excuse not to buy your cue, it's a hard time to sell now in any case.

I have this cue listed for sale, with pics! I got it from Dean, sight unseen and was very happy, no worries dealing with Dean, he is old school and only deals in quality.
 
Back
Top