Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2011 Bebot Bautista Cue

phi ebony wrapless miltered/bridged 4-pointer with ivory accents
3/8x11 anodized black pin
13mm pro taper shaft
58" cue 19 -19.5oz

U$900 - accept PayPal & Western Union mode of payment,. kindly pm/email at mervin_bautista@yahoo.com if interested, shipped to country without ivory exportation issue,.. via FedEx priority mail,..

DSC_1037.jpg

DSC_1039.jpg

DSC_1038.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1041.jpg

thanks AZB,..;)

Last edited:

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
Beautiful cue made by a fellow pinoy!! If someone here in the states buys the cue, how are you guys bypassing the ivory exportation laws??

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Beautiful and original design. I really like the veneer color combination and the point inlays. The anodized pin is pretty cool too. Very nice cue.

mErViN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful cue made by a fellow pinoy!! If someone here in the states buys the cue, how are you guys bypassing the ivory exportation laws??

thanks Kabayan,.. as always we still follow what the rules says, we give respects to that ivory exportation laws,..

Beautiful and original design. I really like the veneer color combination and the point inlays. The anodized pin is pretty cool too. Very nice cue.

many thanks sir for your kind words,.. really appreciated that,.. i hope this cue will find its home soon,..;)

bump to top,...:smile:

daigoro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice ! i think this cue just set a mark on the market.

bump to the top:thumbup:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
At that price, this has to be one of the best deals on AZ right now. I think not being able to ship it to the US is really shrinking your market though. Next time you might consider using Juma rather than ivory to avoid this problem. This is a beautiful cue.

daigoro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump to the top!

this cue really looks great in person, 100 percent solid hitter