Philadelphia one pocket championships

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there both days. There was some remarkable play by a great group of players. Hats off to Jim Lawless, owner of Classic Billiards, Vinny Cimarelli, who organized the whole event, and TV Mike for the excellent stream. Everything went off without a hitch.

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrad's to Adam...

Way to go Adam Kielar!!! You did great... going thru such a tough field...
Some of the best one pocket I ever saw in person... great job Jimmy & Vinnie... :)
Looking forward to next year for number II...

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was there both days. There was some remarkable play by a great group of players. Hats off to Jim Lawless, owner of Classic Billiards, Vinny Cimarelli, who organized the whole event, and TV Mike for the excellent stream. Everything went off without a hitch.

I had some family obligations and could not attend...but did purchase the Live Stream to view and support the event. It's people like Jimmy and Vince keep pool alive, interesting and exciting. Thanks to them, the players & spectators. Without them there is no pool.

And thanks MikeTV.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go Adam Kielar!!! You did great... going thru such a tough field...
Some of the best one pocket I ever saw in person... great job Jimmy & Vinnie... :)
Looking forward to next year for number II...

Wow, strong play by Adam. I feel better now about him knocking me out of the winners' side. Funny thing is, I watched Darren running over him on Sunday morning, so it shows real heart to come back and get the big win. When I left, I think Darren was up 2-0 or 3-0, so I'm not actually sure if Adam came back in that match or came back through the loser's side. Either way, a big comeback.

UPDATE. I was informed that Adam did it the hard way, losing vs. Darren in the match that I saw and then coming back through the losers side!

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
image.jpg

The one-pocket champion of the City of Brotherly Love,,,,Adam Kielar

...and kudos to our Cousin Vinnie

VIProfessor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So much for already knowing the outcome! 😎 For future reference, matches aren't played on paper, but in real time over the table.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So much for already knowing the outcome! 😎 For future reference, matches aren't played on paper, but in real time over the table.

Adam may not be a household name here but there I'm more than sure many know his capabilities , some who watched the Hustlers may have saw hIm in one of the last episodes , Kids got game and grit

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adam may not be a household name here but there I'm more than sure many know his capabilities , some who watched the Hustlers may have saw hIm in one of the last episodes , Kids got game and grit

He was my pick to win, when I scanned the field.

He came thru my neck of the woods a while ago and put a hurt on damn near all of us. A Reallly solid player.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was my pick to win, when I scanned the field.

He came thru my neck of the woods a while ago and put a hurt on damn near all of us. A Reallly solid player.

That would be our neck of the woods lol , but still that's a good pic truth be told after I watched Daz beat Illir to a drum and Billy Thorpe after John S posted the best banking he's ever seen in his lifetime at the Expo my smart pic would have been him but I surly would have took a flyer on Adam , I've seen him play few times before including when he beat my good friend and masters team mate RIP Richard Keeff 7-0 , I had a few words with Adam him pulling a Sharking move , but later on he was very respectful and we laughed about it had to tell him quit calling me sir lol , don't let his boyish looks fool you he is a monster player like you know ,, infact ran into Jersy John at 3 9s the one pocket hangout now and asked him if he knew the results he did and he had not heard of Adam I clued him in

Last edited:

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Philly. Excellent play all weekend by some top notch players. All of the players were respectful to each other, both while playing and while spectating while waiting. The room was in excellent shape and five of the tables had just been recovered within the last three days prior to the event. Also looking forward to it again next year. Great job Vinny, Jimmy, and Adam.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
All the games are available for review!

This past weekends event in Philly is now available in the netflix of pool library. This was a fantastic event and I want to thank everyone involved especially Vincent Cimarelli and Jimmy @ Classic Billiards. Certainly want to thank all the new members who signed up who made it possible after the fact for me to come out and do the show and also all the people who sat in on guest commentary. The finals ran really late and I went to sleep at 4 am and there wasn't many people logged in then so you can finish watching the tournament or any of the matches at your leisure. Congrats to Adam Kielar who apparently doesn't play pool anymore but when he does hes pretty good.

It was great to meet new people and see some familiar faces as well. Hope to return to the area you have a great billiard community.

Members can watch anytime the games on any device. Your support of a recurring video subscription goes to fund my work in billiards. Please tag, share or repost this so people can come watch.

1. Register, 2. Login 3. Video Subscribe with Paypal

Need help, please join my group and see the pinned video on it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528184667332346/

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Philly. Excellent play all weekend by some top notch players. All of the players were respectful to each other, both while playing and while spectating while waiting. The room was in excellent shape and five of the tables had just been recovered within the last three days prior to the event. Also looking forward to it again next year. Great job Vinny, Jimmy, and Adam.

Hey Cue4me. there was some excellent refereeing at the event also. LOL.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This past weekends event in Philly is now available in the netflix of pool library. This was a fantastic event and I want to thank everyone involved especially Vincent Cimarelli and Jimmy @ Classic Billiards. Certainly want to thank all the new members who signed up who made it possible after the fact for me to come out and do the show and also all the people who sat in on guest commentary. The finals ran really late and I went to sleep at 4 am and there wasn't many people logged in then so you can finish watching the tournament or any of the matches at your leisure. Congrats to Adam Kielar who apparently doesn't play pool anymore but when he does hes pretty good.

It was great to meet new people and see some familiar faces as well. Hope to return to the area you have a great billiard community.

Members can watch anytime the games on any device. Your support of a recurring video subscription goes to fund my work in billiards. Please tag, share or repost this so people can come watch.

1. Register, 2. Login 3. Video Subscribe with Paypal

Need help, please join my group and see the pinned video on it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528184667332346/
You did a great job with the stream. And thanks again for the fast customer service to get me started.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to thank all of you for the support and nice words. I put a lot of work into this tournament to make this a nice event. And along with the help of jimmy lawless, Tony Viesti , bob milane, pat Odonell , rob Kay , and tv mike. We managed to make this event a big success and the players made out good as I intended. I didn't make a penny from this event I even put money into it as did jimmy. I have big plans for next year and each year this event will grow and be better than the year before. So thanks again everyone for the support.

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the hard work my friend!!!

Thanks Vinnie for all you hard work & effort putting the event together... also like to Thank Jimmy(room owner at Classic Billiards) for a great job too!! To all those involved from owner to --> players to --> the people attending the event... it was a great event & great success for sure....

Looking forward to next years!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I would like to thank all of you for the support and nice words. I put a lot of work into this tournament to make this a nice event. And along with the help of jimmy lawless, Tony Viesti , bob milane, pat Odonell , rob Kay , and tv mike. We managed to make this event a big success and the players made out good as I intended. I didn't make a penny from this event I even put money into it as did jimmy. I have big plans for next year and each year this event will grow and be better than the year before. So thanks again everyone for the support.

I was just looking at your sig line....no wonder you need new haters!!!!

Great tournament....looking forward to next year.