Philipino Pals

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
This was taken last week at the Hard Times Jamboree.

Left to right;

Marlon Malano, Rezaldi Rosaluna, Rommell Roque, Jose Parica, Geraldo Jamito and shooting is Santos Sambajon Jr.

pete lafond

pete.l@slipstic.com
Silver Member
Tom In Cincy said:

Left to right;

Marlon Malano, Rezaldi Rosaluna, Rommell Roque, Jose Parica, Geraldo Jamito and shooting is Santos Sambajon Jr.

Great shot! Thanks for sharing.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Tom In Cincy said:

Left to right;

How would you like to get in a ring game with that group shooting last?

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
RichardCranium said:
Whats the story behind the PFD being gone????????

I first saw it mentioned online on CCB in this thread. Has anyone confirmed if it is actually stolen or has he just decided to move to a different cue?

henho

I Beat Fidelshnitzer
Silver Member
I just noticed that Marlon Manalo, Rezaldi Rosaluna, Rommell Roque, Geraldo Jamito and Santos Sambajon all have the same sound beginning their first and last names. What's up with that? If I change my name to Henry Herrera will I be sweet?

karambolista

noypi toits
Silver Member
henho said:
I just noticed that Marlon Manalo, Rezaldi Rosaluna, Rommell Roque, Geraldo Jamito and Santos Sambajon all have the same sound beginning their first and last names. What's up with that? If I change my name to Henry Herrera will I be sweet?

Hhhmmmmm... I did'nt notice that.

Did you know that Manalo in Tagalog (Filipino Language) means To Win.

If we did do a ring game I would enjoy it, it'll be relaxing cause all I'll have to do is sit down and watch them runout. :)

MexPoolPlyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually joey, its a Bill McDaniel. Noticed it wasnt his curly purpleheart PFD he usually uses. I didnt miss a single shot and lossed at the hardtimes tourney. My one error was scratch on the break. He missed two super tough shots and hooked me. When a champion like him gets in stroke and gets a little help, its pretty tough to stop. So that cue seems to be doing the job pretty good for him. I hope he does find that cue if he lost it, it was beautiful.