Photos from Fast Eddies Tourney

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
The Fast Eddie's Tour had a tournament in College Station, Texas over the weekend. 69 men, 17 women.

I tried to capture each player of the Open division in their match during the first round of Sunday morning, so I think I caught most everyone still in the tournament for their 11am match: http://www.melindaswindow.com/FEJuneCS08/index.html

Ali Alfas beat Chen for the hot seat 9-8. Then Chen beat his good friend Gordy to have another shot at Ali. Chen won the first set 9-3, but lost the second set. Ali won the tournament.

3rd - Gordy Vanderveer
4th - Hillybilly
5th/6th - Sam Malone and David Parker
7/8 John Spielman and Shane Harvey

On the women's side: Kyu Yi and Heather Lloyd played for the hotseat with Heather pulling out the win. Amanda Lampert double dipped Heather for the win!
 
Hey, thanks for sharing those cool pictures! I especially like it that you labeled each picture with a name. That is a real treat to put a face to the name.

I love pictures of tournaments. Thanks again! :)

JAM
 
JAM said:
Hey, thanks for sharing those cool pictures! I especially like it that you labeled each picture with a name. That is a real treat to put a face to the name.

I love pictures of tournaments. Thanks again! :)

JAM

Thanks, JAM!! :) :)

As for the labels... I learned my lesson. Last time I posted some photos, that was the biggest comment.

akaTrigger <--quick learner :D
 
akaTrigger said:
Thanks, JAM!! :) :)

As for the labels... I learned my lesson. Last time I posted some photos, that was the biggest comment.

akaTrigger <--quick learner :D

That happened to me once too. Now I always remember to label them! :p

JAM
 
akaTrigger said:
The Fast Eddie's Tour had a tournament in College Station, Texas over the weekend. 69 men, 17 women.

I tried to capture each player of the Open division in their match during the first round of Sunday morning, so I think I caught most everyone still in the tournament for their 11am match: http://www.melindaswindow.com/FEJuneCS08/index.html

Ali Alfas beat Chen for the hot seat 9-8. Then Chen beat his good friend Gordy to have another shot at Ali. Chen won the first set 9-3, but lost the second set. Ali won the tournament.

3rd - Gordy Vanderveer
4th - Hillybilly
5th/6th - Sam Malone and David Parker
7/8 John Spielman and Shane Harvey

On the women's side: Kyu Yi and Heather Lloyd played for the hotseat with Heather pulling out the win. Amanda Lampert double dipped Heather for the win!
I really like where they were playing...I wish Michigan had a place like that...
 
JAM said:
That happened to me once too. Now I always remember to label them! :p

JAM

It's kind of a catch 22 - put them up as soon as you can without lables, or wait to get all the names. This time I called the TD at the tournament after I got home on Sunday and got the names the same day. :D Whew.
 
Back
Top