Pictures from Fargo Billiards

Very nice pool room

Very nice new room.As for the Favre issue. He needs to just retire and stop all this BS.
 
thanks for posting the link. that is an awesome looking room! i wish mr page success in these tough economic times.

Brian
 
Wow, unbelievable. Good luck Mike. Fargo is not too far across the line for us, so its going to be a must do for a small pool holiday.
 
Great pics - great place!

Here are a couple of my favs:

taps.jpg
food.jpg
taps.jpg

And here's one that looks like a great idea:

mirrors.jpg

This looks like a teaching/practice table with mirrors so the player can see his/her form (or Samm's). Nice, Mike.

Did I mention I like this one?

taps.jpg

pj
chgo

P.S. Mike, in one pic it looks like Samm might be interviewing you. Will she produce a review sometime soon?
 
Last edited:
is the whole facility non smoking. it doesnt say anywhere. that would determine if i stop in when i go past.
 
It's just nice to hear about a place opening like this when we have had so many close.Fargo billiards sure looks like a great venue!From the pictures it looks first class in so many ways!
 
maha...I certainly HOPE so! This is one classy poolroom, and I'm excited to be part of teaching the first 3-day pool school, to be held there...over Labor Day weekend! Looks GREAT Mike! See you in a couple of weeks!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

is the whole facility non smoking. it doesnt say anywhere. that would determine if i stop in when i go past.
 
AMAZING room. Please come build one in Dallas. PLEASE PLEASE. You will have more players here, i promise :thumbup::thumbup:

here you go, so no link click...

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php
 
My god, I can't stop stairing at these photo's. This is such an amazing room, where is this again? I wanna fly out there, just to play there lol :eek:
 
Mike that is SPECTACULAR....

I spent a bunch of time looking at your layout drawings a while back and was excited just by those. The final product is MUCH more than I could have imagined.

I've never been to ND, let alone Fargo...but now I have a vacation destination.

You are a visionary and I wish you the best of luck....I just hope you don't stop making videos...for those of you that haven't seen them here's a link

http://www.youtube.com/user/FargoBilliards

Mattie
 
Back
Top