Places I Would Like To Visit Before I Die!

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Places I would like to visit before I die and in order of importance!

1. The Holy Land
2. The Smithsonian Museum
3. The Pyramids
4. Tikkler's Collection of Cues
5. Obama's House on January 20, 2013 (so I can say good riddance!)
 
Places I would like to visit before I die and in order of importance!

1. The Holy Land
2. The Smithsonian Museum
3. The Pyramids
4. Tikkler's Collection of Cues
5. Obama's House on January 20, 2013 (so I can say good riddance!)

I've made it to 4 of your 5 (except for the date on #5 but been inside). Visiting the Holy Land was a great experience. I also visited Egypt before it got bad and ventured inside 2 of the pyramids. The one I am missing is seeing Tickler's collection of cues.
 
Hey

I am thinking about getting a booth at valley forge and bringing about 75 cues.....
 
I am thinking about getting a booth at valley forge and bringing about 75 cues.....

You know...once you get that website up and going, people will be able to access your collection via the web anytime they want...and you'll be bringing a ton of cues to everyone's house...or for 87% of AZ's members their place of employment! :p
 
Back
Top