Planet Pool 9-Ball Tourney Update in Arnold, MD

Keith McCready

Pro Player
There were 111 player who showed up for the third tournament of the season for the Planet Pool 9-Ball Tour.

Among those in the loser's bracket: Reno Open winner and Falcon Points winner Mike Davis, Pookie (just back from Thailand with new wife), APA Champion Jim 'Shorty' Henson, and Shawn "The Shirt" Wilke.

And among those in the winner's bracket: myself, the Delaware gentleman Kevin West, and my buddy, Ryan McCreesh.

Attachments

• ryan and kevin.JPG
    ryan and kevin.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

jjinfla

Banned
111 players in one tournament. That's great! It appears that more and more tournaments are drawing a lot of players lately.

Hope you stay on the right side - of the chart.

And when are you going to bring your butt down here to Florida and play in one of the Seminole Florida Pro Events? You sure would liven things up. I could just see you and Earl playing. And you asking Earl about his finger extenders. They look like band aids. LOL

Jake

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Congratulations to Ryan McCreesh, winner of the third tournament stop on the Planet Pool 9-Ball Tour, undefeated in the winner's bracket, $1,500 for first! ;)

T411

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Keith & Jen

Hey Keith McCready, this is Fidel (AKA Tomero), I just got home from Maryland and wanted to let U know that it was a pleasure meeting U and Jen at the Panet Pool 9-ball Tournament in Arnold, MD. on Saturday night. :) I wish I could of stayed longer. My Uncle (Mexican Al) said that U are good people and I agree! It was nice talking to both U and Jen. I will be calling U, Al told me to give U his number.

Last edited:

Keith McCready

Pro Player
yobagua said:
Hey Keith any pictures of Pookie and his new wife?

Sorry, Yobagua, but I've got no pictures of Pookie and his new wife.
They are expecting their first child, to be a boy, sometime in June. His wife is a model from Thailand, a very nice young lady.

Attachments

• jp, p, and km.JPG
    jp, p, and km.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 150

Keith McCready

Pro Player
T411 said:
Hey Keith McCready, this is Fidel (AKA Tomero), I just got home from Maryland and wanted to let U know that it was a pleasure meeting U and Jen at the Panet Pool 9-ball Tournament in Arnold, MD. on Saturday night. :) I wish I could of stayed longer. My Uncle (Mexican Al) said that U are good people and I agree! It was nice talking to both U and Jen. I will be calling U, Al told me to give U his number.

It was a pleasure meeting you, too, and please do give Uncle Al my number. Me and Al go way back, and it sure will be great to hear from him again.

Keith

Keith McCready

Pro Player
jjinfla said:
111 players in one tournament. That's great! It appears that more and more tournaments are drawing a lot of players lately.

Hope you stay on the right side - of the chart.

And when are you going to bring your butt down here to Florida and play in one of the Seminole Florida Pro Events? You sure would liven things up. I could just see you and Earl playing. And you asking Earl about his finger extenders. They look like band aids. LOL

Jake

I'll be making my way down to Florida. The Seminole Florida Pro Tour looks like it's going to be a good thing for pool, and my hat goes off to the Seminole Tribe of Florida for making a difference.

RAZOR ROG

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith McCready said:
I'll be making my way down to Florida. The Seminole Florida Pro Tour looks like it's going to be a good thing for pool, and my hat goes off to the Seminole Tribe of Florida for making a difference.

Keith,

Be sure to let us know when you're coming to Florida. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Roger