Players list for Townsend 9-ball tourney?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I saw a list floating around of all the players registered for Scotty's memorial 9-ball tournament. Anyone know where I can find it?
 
I thought I saw a list floating around of all the players registered for Scotty's memorial 9-ball tournament. Anyone know where I can find it?
They'll probably post it after calcutta which,iirc, is tomorrow night.
 
I thought I saw a list floating around of all the players registered for Scotty's memorial 9-ball tournament. Anyone know where I can find it?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

Shane Van Boening
Sky Woodward
Billy Thorpe
Joey Barnes
Joey Gray
Chip Compton
Jason Klatt
Robb Saez
Shane McMinn
Dennis Orcollo
Shane Winters
. Warren Kiamco
Jerry Calderon
Johann Chua
Roberto Gomez
. Josh Roberts
Joey Aguzin
Jamie Baraks
Danny Smith
Jeremy Jones
Manny Perez
Charlie 'Hillbilly' Bryant
Ronnie Wiseman
Justin Hall
Country Calvin Harcrow
Kenny Loftis
Cliff Joyner
Daniel McKinney
George Breedlove
. Jeffrey 'The Bull' DeLuna
John Gabriel
Michael DeLawder
. Mark Cavalier
Gary Abood
Sean King



I got it from here.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=446156
 
Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

Shane Van Boening
Sky Woodward
Billy Thorpe
Joey Barnes
Joey Gray
Chip Compton
Jason Klatt
Robb Saez
Shane McMinn
Dennis Orcollo
Shane Winters
. Warren Kiamco
Jerry Calderon
Johann Chua
Roberto Gomez
. Josh Roberts
Joey Aguzin
Jamie Baraks
Danny Smith
Jeremy Jones
Manny Perez
Charlie 'Hillbilly' Bryant
Ronnie Wiseman
Justin Hall
Country Calvin Harcrow
Kenny Loftis
Cliff Joyner
Daniel McKinney
George Breedlove
. Jeffrey 'The Bull' DeLuna
John Gabriel
Michael DeLawder
. Mark Cavalier
Gary Abood
Sean King



I got it from here.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=446156
That's is a partial list i posted of some of the top players, the event is full with a 128 players and a long waiting list.

As soon as the tournament directors give the ok to release the full list i will post it in one of the Scotty Townsend's event threads.
 
Back
Top