Playing Today,for Vegas Trip,wish Me Luck.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Wish our team luck,playing for vegas trip today.should be good.there is only one team that scares me.yehaaa.may the pool gods be with us.:D
 
Don't let them scare ya, Jimmy! I'll bet they are just as scared of you guys! Report back on your big win and I will see you in Vegas (if it's BCA, lol.)
 
rackmsuckr said:
Don't let them scare ya, Jimmy! I'll bet they are just as scared of you guys! Report back on your big win and I will see you in Vegas (if it's BCA, lol.)
bca all the way.thx linda.bev,joanne,are comin to watch.ill say hi for ya.
 
Hope U Mis-cue

I hope u mis-cue and knock the 8 ball in the wrong pocket. :eek: :D


Nah, just kidd'n. :p I wish u and your team good luck.

Charlie
 
Subsonic2u said:
I hope u mis-cue and knock the 8 ball in the wrong pocket. :eek: :D


Nah, just kidd'n. :p I wish u and your team good luck.

Charlie
thx.:D and i hope i got the miscue out of the way,did it TWICE yesterday.:eek:
 
Congratulations on the win! Thanks for saying hi to the twins for me. And will definitely see you in Vegas, baby!
 
jimmy-leggs said:
Wish our team luck,playing for vegas trip today.should be good.there is only one team that scares me.yehaaa.may the pool gods be with us.:D

Good luck Jimmy, for one reason or another, my VNEA team was never really in the running for the vegas trip this year. However, with a season under our belts we might do alright at the Cities tournament and still pull off a trip.

Given the choice of playing with green players or playing on a team with seasoned veterans I chose the one with green players. I've spent the last year working on getting new blood into the system and am happy with the results.

I don't think I'm going to be playing VNEA (Wal-Mac) next year as I'm currently involved in getting a new league in Edmonton off the ground. After our first year, I see I'm going to have my hands full.

But like I said best of luck.

EDIT: congrats on the win, have fun in Sin City.......
 
Last edited:
supergreenman said:
Good luck Jimmy, for one reason or another, my VNEA team was never really in the running for the vegas trip this year. However, with a season under our belts we might do alright at the Cities tournament and still pull off a trip.

Given the choice of playing with green players or playing on a team with seasoned veterans I chose the one with green players. I've spent the last year working on getting new blood into the system and am happy with the results.

I don't think I'm going to be playing VNEA (Wal-Mac) next year as I'm currently involved in getting a new league in Edmonton off the ground. After our first year, I see I'm going to have my hands full.

But like I said best of luck.

EDIT: congrats on the win, have fun in Sin City.......
good luck with your new league,im sure its going to be alot of work.thx for the luck in sin city.
 
Back
Top