Please Help Me With The Name Of The Funny YouTube Pool League Series

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I can't for the life of me remember the name of the very funny (I thought) comedy series that was on you tube a year or two ago. They followed an amateur team on their league night matches and even some into their personal lives.

The acting was good and production was impressive.

I think they were filming mostly at Society Billiards at the time. The interesting collection of team mates was brilliant.

What was the name of the series?

Are these episodes still viewable?

tia

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I feel like the word "shark" was in the the title, but yes, I found it hilarious as well.

I'd love to find out and see more webisodes.

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Took me a good while digging around but I think you are referring to the web series "8 for Vegas" - YouTube channel 8forVegas. Directed by John Painz.

tonythetiger583

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aaaaand I finished it.

First season was 8 episodes and season 2 was 6 episodes. Roughly 12-18 minutes an episode.

It was great, highly recommend. And it just kept getting better and better. I`m actually super sad they only had 48 subscribers, it was really good.

stilesjp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're all too kind for checking out my web series. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A couple of years later I re-booted the series with a slightly different cast, trying to win a Comedy Central competition. Alas, we didn't win. Here's the video:

https://vimeo.com/76609191

Nothing against the old cast, mind you, but we needed to improve our cinematography and sound for the competition.

Thanks again!

John