Please identify this cue... if possible

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
A fine gentleman at my hall brought to me a specimen for inspection. I have a fair idea what it is, but for fear of ridicule and scorn.... I shall remain silent and let you tear each other apart over this without mussing my pretty hands. Muhahahhaa.

So gah head... let's not be scared. Be bold and proclaim the maker of this ancient timber. If there are those that wish very high definition pix (2592x1552), I can email them to you so you can be sure.

I would also like input on who might be best and most immediately prepared to restore this cue if its even worth it.

See my profile and go to the album in there designated as GEORGE'S CUE (the name of the gentleman that owns the cue.... not the maker) I have 17 pictures uploaded in that album... Please enjoy.

Warmest regards,

Lesh
(aka: dont look at me)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
It looks like Brunswick joint parts from the 1940's or 1950's and a Titlist or Willie Hoppe professional conversion. I don't think it's a Rambow but who knows.

It's an old cue, probably 1950's based on the look. Could be from any custom shop of that era. There are a couple of Rambow's with the thinner-than-usual white Hoppe ring out there, but they are not common.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd first ask Deno Andrews his thoughts.

For restoration, well that's a different question. Depends on what the owner wants to do ultimately with the cue.

Freddie