Please Post some 2012-2013 Murrell

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As the title say, please show some K. Murrell cue that was finished or delivered on 2012-2013. Would love to see what out there. Thanks !!!! Happy New Years to you All.

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine

Here is my Murrell :p

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 829
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 818
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 888

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Why u gotta start this thread tommy...just to make me jealous??

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why u gotta start this thread tommy...just to make me jealous??

No buddy.....:D not trying to make you jealous :D:D
Are you jealous yet lmao !!!!!!
Reason for this thread because there been quite a few Sugartree delivered around Christmas and now K.Murrell cue popping up so just a thought to see some 2012-2013 Murrell cues that was delivered during that time frame.
Happy New Year 亲家

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow that it ???????? Only couple cue delivered from K. Murrell during 2012-2013 ? There must be more., come on people post them up

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I got these in 2012. Trying to post with my tablet. Sorry for the poor photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 751

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
hey tommy.......

please post pics of my favorite murrell......i realize that it wasnt built in last few years....but IT IS A TRUE MASTERPIECE......and i am sure some havent seen it...:thumbup:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Kenny is a heck of a cue maker. I just received a nice wrapless cue from him and I haven't taken any pictures of it yet. I'd like to show everyone what it looks like when I get a chance to take some descent pictures. It's my second Murrell cue and it's as nice as any cue I've ever owned and i've been through quite a few cues in my life. Kenny's work is getting better and better......

James

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
If I had a Kenny Murrell I would post it up....

I'm working on getting a Kenny Murrell custom cue. I love his cues, they are all so beautiful and I hear they play like there is no tomorrow. So when I get one or more I will post them up. All these Murrell's posted here in this thread are beautiful.:grin:

Chris:wink: