• No

Votes: 69 98.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Quote: RiverCity.....
And thats how you see it, attention seeking huh?
Has nothing to do with the same NPR folks talking political shit in the main forum.
No, nothing to do with that at all.

---------------------------
IMO this poll is about the conversation on the Funny gif/pic thread.
Some folks have put humorous political pics on that thread. Some
posters reply, adding their own opinions & personal political views.

I say just look at the pictures and enjoy those that you approve of.
If the pics go against your political views, post some of your liking.
20 MILLION views.... Most folks must not have a political problem.

Funny gif/pic thread is just that. Post any pic that makes you smile. :D

hmmm, how would a image of the PRES bangin santa clause be construed

what would sorry ass soros give for said image?

still wouldn't be grounds for impeachment if proven that the PRES'S BFF vladi got the bill

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am keeping up. You're the one posting political shit in the Main.
Jason

No, Im calling attention to other people doing so, and showing (with a poll) that people dont want to hear or see that shit in the main forum. Especially when it comes into threads about Mosconi etc.

Is that a hard concept for you to grasp? Seems to be.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
No, Im calling attention to other people doing so, and showing (with a poll) that people dont want to hear or see that shit in the main forum. Especially when it comes into threads about Mosconi etc.

You didnt say that until your last post, so maybe next time you explain your issue - is that so hard to do?

And yes, all that BS should be deleted from the Mosconi thread and I dont think there's anybody but that idiot Lefty who would disagree..
Jason

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You didnt say that until your last post, so maybe next time you explain your issue - is that so hard to do?

And yes, all that BS should be deleted from the Mosconi thread and I dont think there's anybody but that idiot Lefty who would disagree..
Jason

If I put the reason why I was posting this poll, it COULD have influenced the answers.

As it stands, the folks who like to jump to conclusions are the only ones trying to argue with me.

Is it so hard to have not posted anything, like I asked in the original post?

For some, it would seem to be VERY difficult to keep their pie holes shut. :thumbup:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

FWIW, that poster is not a NPR regular. I believe he or she has never posted in NPR.

Ps. I like pie.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ps. I like pie.

WellmadeUnpleasantBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

:thumbup:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If I put the reason why I was posting this poll, it COULD have influenced the answers.

As it stands, the folks who like to jump to conclusions are the only ones trying to argue with me.

For some, it would seem to be VERY difficult to keep their pie holes shut. :thumbup:

Some of us have nothing better to do. Hope we're not keeping you up.:thumbup:
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Nah, its Tuesday. Im bored shitless. :thumbup:

Yeah, me too.

Seriously though, nothing NPR should be in the Main, I dont care if its pictures of Puppies and Rainbows - unless the puppies are playing pool :D

Political or Religious should never be, no matter what. Too much hate.
Jason

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member

I think, given that you went to the trouble of creating a poll about it, that your are under the mistaken impression that that dude is going to in any way change their behavior based on results of said poll.

That dude is your average, garden variety, unremarkable troll, and only said what he said to get a bunch of shit stirred up in that thread.

Add to that, the fact that the feller has under 100 posts, and I think it is fairly obvious that we have a banned user starting to post under another account.

I am somewhat disappointed that you took the bait. I mean, I responded to him about his claim of Mosconi racism, but I would never go so far as to start another thread about it. That gives the trolls exactly what they want...

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think, given that you went to the trouble of creating a poll about it, that your are under the mistaken impression that that dude is going to in any way change their behavior based on results of said poll.

That dude is your average, garden variety, unremarkable troll, and only said what he said to get a bunch of shit stirred up in that thread.

Add to that, the fact that the feller has under 100 posts, and I think it is fairly obvious that we have a banned user starting to post under another account.

I am somewhat disappointed that you took the bait. I mean, I responded to him about his claim of Mosconi racism, but I would never go so far as to start another thread about it. That gives the trolls exactly what they want...

You sure think a lot. Too bad youre dead wrong.

Im just sick of seeing political shit in the main forum, and comment on it from time to time.

The Mosconi thread was just a recent example of it.

But thanks for the judgemental psychoanalysis there Freud. :thumbup:

Texdance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is not asking for your thoughts or opinions, simply a yes or no vote.

As a matter of fact, it would be best served if people voted and did not comment.

you have posted 12 times in this thread,

so far.

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 96

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is this some kind of a retirement present?

When unwrapped you find that sharking is politics.