Where are you from and who are you rooting for???
I'm from The Peoples Republic of maine, and I'm rooting for Mike Dechaine. And the rest of team USA.
Was hoping that it might be Team North America. That way, its a possibility that a Canadian player might eventually be able to play.
Given that I have more ties to Europe than USA, I am going to cheer on Team Europe this year. That and I wouldn't cheer on a team that Archer or Putnam is on, nor CW is coaching.
No biggy, just my own little way of protesting the APB, Dragon Pro and any involved.
Was hoping that it might be Team North America. That way, its a possibility that a Canadian player might eventually be able to play.
Given that I have more ties to Europe than USA, I am going to cheer on Team Europe this year. That and I wouldn't cheer on a team that Archer or Putnam is on, nor CW is coaching.
No biggy, just my own little way of protesting the APB, Dragon Pro and any involved.