Poll - Would You Want to be a Professional ?

JCIN said:
Is this a trick question?



Yeah, I dogged it. In the middle of filling out the poll questions my computer locked up. It posted this without the poll. I'll get back to it later.



PLEASE DISREDARD THIS POST - Moderator, please remove it.
Thanks,

mj
 
MikeJanis said:
Yeah, I dogged it. In the middle of filling out the poll questions my computer locked up. It posted this without the poll. I'll get back to it later.



PLEASE DISREDARD THIS POST - Moderator, please remove it.
Thanks,

mj
LOL...I figured something went wrong.

I look forward to the response on this subject.
 
made the choice 35 years ago

I made the choice 35 years ago but to move things to today's dollars, not interested unless I have a realistic expectation of netting $50K or more a year if I keep myself in the top two or three dozen in the world.

Hu
 
Back
Top