Ponzi Schemes and cues!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Sorry for your purchase. A Scruggs sneaky was meant to be a value cue most likely cut in half and had a pin installed and tapered by Bob Frey, a nice playing cue. To the best of my knowledge Tim never built a sneaky after he brought Bob on. They sold them for a reasonable price. they Offered value, now the prices are a joke, nothing to do with Tim or Bobs actual skill. I had Bob build me a beautiful shaft years ago to match one of his butts for 150 delivered. Buying this cue as a investment is equal to buying Bitcoin. If you buy it to play w it great, but you are most likely not.

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
There are very few posters on this site who are able to accurately value a true value of cues. I will allow them to reveal themselves. If you know feel free to

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
So you agree, sucker born every day. My Pechauer sneaky pro was superior to all the Scruggs and Frey Sneakies I ever owned as a far as a playing cue goes.
That’s your personal opinion. My friend’s Bob Frey was the best SP I ever shot with. Why? Because it fit my game. That’s my personal opinion. I’ve never hit a Pechauer that I liked. That’s also my personal opinion.

Wait… you bought multiple Scruggs and Frey SPs??? Are you yelling at yourself then?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Did you mean Fonzie maybe ?
161d45673584fbebf16e54a6a1f77782.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk
0a38617561cb6be704972daed1883010.jpg

xX-Wizard-Xx

i do think 6 - 10k for southwest no matter how long the wait is .... this is borderline insane

2-3k for a cue is enough for what it is and what it does

soyale

i do think 6 - 10k for southwest no matter how long the wait is .... this is borderline insane

2-3k for a cue is enough for what it is and what it does

3k for “what it does” is also questionable…. but as far as what it “is”, people pay way more for art all the time.

I don’t think paying 3k will get you any more functionality than paying 300 but expert woodwork is a thing of beauty.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
3k for “what it does” is also questionable…. but as far as what it “is”, people pay way more for art all the time.

I don’t think paying 3k will get you any more functionality than paying 300 but expert woodwork is a thing of beauty.
itll do the same thing a house cue will, itll just be prettier

i think ive finally gone cold turkey on the cue addiction. im really digging my house cue player .
time will tell though

Zerksies

So you agree, sucker born every day. My Pechauer sneaky pro was superior to all the Scruggs and Frey Sneakies I ever owned as a far as a playing cue goes.
I've sold a ton of things online. I've had many people pay up on items, just because they really wanted it or needed it. And i've sold thing way under market value. Things are worth what people are willing to pay for it