Pool Ball Collecting.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s another quick snapshot of the new ball design release we have scheduled for this coming Sunday…

213e7d872327bc8ef4064f5c11589b67.jpg

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
The Billiard Ball Museum has many more impressive features yet to reveal, ladies and gentlemen.

Until tomorrow…

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
We are rather proud of this feature, ladies and gentlemen.

It is a plastic security card which forms an integral part of a larger certificate of authenticity… but more of that at a later date.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
You guys are taking billiard ball collecting to the next level, for real... I never thought I'd be excited about the collection revelations coming up, but I am. Keep up the effort, y'all. It is appreciated, and im not even technically a collector... yet...

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hi 8cree. 🙂

Sincere thanks for those kind words and interest in our little venture, sir. It really is very much appreciated.

Best wishes,
RC.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
I can promise you this, ladies and gentlemen… anyone who orders a set will receive five-star treatment from the master of packaging, not some crappy parcel with no protection.

Superb work, Brent!

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, everyone - Today’s snapshots for the upcoming release….

33d1964fe32e1f4281a28d9bc4804b97.jpg

3266dac0c2cc887df05b7615e4d2f850.jpg

Of course, I have the numbered layout set in a very special, magical layout.

NO LESS than 14 different ways that columns and rows and unique sections add up to 34. Something that only can be done with the unique numbered 16 ball

I’ll add one small detail for the set pictured above, taken from my home ….. with an iPhone only (zero corrections): that exact set has been played for over 5 hours. Zero scuff marks or blemishes. They play as beautiful as they look.

Wishing everyone a wondrous Wednesday - until tomorrow’s pics,

~ K.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello, everyone - Today’s snapshots for the upcoming release….

33d1964fe32e1f4281a28d9bc4804b97.jpg

3266dac0c2cc887df05b7615e4d2f850.jpg

Of course, I have the numbered layout set in a very special, magical layout.

NO LESS than 14 different ways that columns and rows and unique sections add up to 34.

I’ll add one small detail for the set pictured above, taken from my home ….. with an iPhone only (zero corrections): that exact set has been played for over 5 hours. Zero scuff marks or blemishes. They play as beautiful as they look.

Wishing everyone a wondrous Wednesday - until tomorrow’s pics,

~ K.
Looks great, gents! I'm looking forward to your next release!

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As we approach the official launch and release of this Poker Pool limited edition ball set on Sunday, we’d like to share a glimpse of the Certificate of Authenticity and the accompanying removable collector card for each of the 30 ball sets:

b8c0ace44590643de786ad0657d5997d.jpg

e6ff053a49f4a593f6caa77b51681b4a.jpg

04b9a696dd6fc6314e426859fcece361.jpg

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Please also note a very important promise highlighted within the CoA text, ladies and gentlemen…

Buyers of Poker Pool, the first set in our series of limited edition collectibles, will be guaranteed first option to purchase the second set in production… due for release in April 2024.

And believe me, sirs, it is an absolute doozy!

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Just a little back story for your interest, my friends.

The inspiration for our limited edition Poker Pool set was Raschig’s Four Player design from 1983. To the best of our knowledge the illustrious German manufacturer never created a classic 16-ball poker set, but if they did this is how we imagined it.

full