Pool Ball Collecting.

bpkennedy

Hi everyone,

Long time follower of this forum, but first time posting - took a while to get my account approved! I’m a musician from the UK - pool being my hobby, didn’t set out to become a collector but have gathered about 12 sets so far!
Hoping to get some more Dynasphere sets - noticed an online store based in Sweden with some excellent prices but they sadly don’t ship to the UK at all. I’m after a Palladium set for certain, and maybe a couple of the other ones that seem to have been available in the Far East only so far.
BK

carl.j

Hi everyone,

Long time follower of this forum, but first time posting - took a while to get my account approved! I’m a musician from the UK - pool being my hobby, didn’t set out to become a collector but have gathered about 12 sets so far!
Hoping to get some more Dynasphere sets - noticed an online store based in Sweden with some excellent prices but they sadly don’t ship to the UK at all. I’m after a Palladium set for certain, and maybe a couple of the other ones that seem to have been available in the Far East only so far.
BK

Welcome!

I'm in a similar situation to you re the Palladiums but might have a work around...

Whereabouts in the UK are you pal?

bpkennedy

Welcome!

I'm in a similar situation to you re the Palladiums but might have a work around...

Whereabouts in the UK are you pal?
Thanks Carl! I’m in the West Midlands. I found them for sale on another site too (based in Germany) - but the price tag was a fair bit higher!

ChuckJones1987

Registered
Carl & Bpkennedy, if you're on Facebook, check out the "billiard balls collectors group".

There is a member in the group named Hans with direct contact to the Chinese retailer and may also be able to get them at a slightly discounted price.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

BK
Welcome! At 12 sets you certainly have the bug! What sets do you have?

bpkennedy

Welcome! At 12 sets you certainly have the bug! What sets do you have?
Thank you! I have a couple of Cyclops (Zeus and Athena), 4 Aramith (Super Aramith, Blacks and the normal latest Tournament sets), Centennials, a TV colours set of Cosmos Ultra-C. 3x Dynasphere (Tungsten, Silver and Platinum), and recently got a Vigma Diamond set for £50 in very good condition.

ChuckJones1987

Registered
Just received some sample balls from the new production of the Matchroom Pool balls to be used in the 2023 Season.

FB_IMG_1670939286652.jpg

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that the primary, if not exclusive mission of this priceless thread is the study of the Art and Craft of the act of collecting pool balls. Before I posted the pictures you will find below, I consulted with Rupert on their inclusion herein. He felt they were appropriate.

Under the new logo, the first evidence I have found of a catalog listing of the Cue Repair Kit is in the 1964 Brunswick Mail Order Catalog. As part number 14-15-2, the set sold for $14.95.

Herewith:

1671042247100.jpeg

1671042026122.jpeg

1671042069857.jpeg

1671042137288.jpeg

1671042201107.jpeg

For your viewing pleasure!

Boxcar

Last edited: