Pool Drawings

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just wondering if I could have everyones oppinions on these drawings of various players I have done and whether they are any good and if you draw any yourself lets see em.

t hitman.JPG

wpc2005_040605_johnny_archer.jpg

Here are just 2 of mine.

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
nice

If those are drawings they are very nice. It looks like something I could do using Corel Photo Paint.

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Believe what you want slow hand but I don't tell lies, why would I it dosen't serve me any purpose to lie so believe what u like.

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Believe what you want slow hand but I don't tell lies, why would I, it dosen't serve me any purpose to lie especially about something like this.

Just Jim

Registered
Actually, the one of Thurston is done with a program such as Ulead Photo Impact. When you save it as a JPG, it saves the original photo without the masked effects. Also, why would you take the time to draw the UPC symbol on the magazine cover?

Nice try though, gave me a good chuckle.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Great "drawings" of Allison and Karen (but Karen's going to need to look into some electrolysis) - very lifelike, I felt like I was in the same room with them. Now you just need to get their eyes to follow you around the room, and change your media to Day-Glo velvet.

BillyKoda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a real pool drawing, I drew it and my 11 year old granddaughter colored it.

Attachments

• fishy.jpg
    fishy.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 415

MO4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the scorpion said:
I was just wondering if I could have everyones oppinions on these drawings of various players I have done and whether they are any good and if you draw any yourself lets see em.

View attachment 16049

View attachment 16050

Here are just 2 of mine.

Hey Scorpion I drew this ball last night! What do you think? If you don't believe me come over to my house and I will show you!!!!! Wantabee @#$%&.

Attachments

• BALL.jpg
    BALL.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 414

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
MO4 said:
Hey Scorpion I drew this ball last night! What do you think? If you don't believe me come over to my house and I will show you!!!!! Wantabee @#$%&.

LOL, I have been known to draw the cueball too! :p

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Four heavyweights getting ready to square off at Derby City.

Attachments

• wbm2.gif
    wbm2.gif
    77.7 KB · Views: 410

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
Just Jim said:
Actually, the one of Thurston is done with a program such as Ulead Photo Impact. When you save it as a JPG, it saves the original photo without the masked effects. Also, why would you take the time to draw the UPC symbol on the magazine cover?

Nice try though, gave me a good chuckle.

LMAO.....the jury finds the defendant....GUILTY!!!!! Whose life is so pathetic that they have to fake drawings just to have somethng to post on here?????

Southpaw

9BallBust-O

Draw that Rock
Silver Member
Speaking of drawing - check out this picture of Allison I just drew. The hardest part of the whole thing was drawing all the people in the back. OH and Ill tell you - its just as hard drawing someone playing with a bridge as it is playing with a bridge drawing a ball. Enjoy my art work , its amazing and anyone who thinks I didnt draw this picture is a NIT!! LOL
photo14.htm

breakup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Annabelle the elephant at the zoo painted this.

Attachments

• ipt2.gif
    ipt2.gif
    94.3 KB · Views: 281