Pool Halls in Columbus/Lancaster OH

hdgis1

New member
I will be in the Canal Winchester/Lancaster area next week and am looking for a nice place to play. Don't need beer or food, just some place that has nice tables that roll straight and play tight. Preferably 8 or 9 footers. If any one is interested in playing some cheap 1P I'm game. Let me know what you all think.

Chris
 
The closest pool room to Canal Winchester is Cornfed Reds 5005 Chatterton Rd. 614-834-1000. Cornfed Reds has (7) 7 foot diamond Smart Tables. They also have (2) 9 foot gold crowns (3) 9 foot diamond pro ams. and (2) 9 foot olhausens. Not too far is Players 4380 E Main St in Whitehall 614-239-7665. Players has (3) 7 foot Diamond smart tables. (5) 9 foot gold crowns. (1) 10 foot snooker table. Thay also have (3) valley bar boxes and I believe (6 or 7) 7 foot gandy tables. There are quite a few more pool rooms in Columbus depending how far you you want to travel. These 2 are really close. I hope this helps
 
Last edited:
Hit up Players Family Billiards that is listed in the above post. Great place and owner. Should be no problem finding some cheap 1P in there.
 
Thanks guys. I think I'll give Players a try. Had been to Cornfeds years ago and wasnt all that impressed. I hear they are trying to turn it around but only time will tell and I wish them luck.

Chris
 
Pool coach Tom Simpson has a place down there in Columbus that he teaches at,look up his name and in the info he tells you the name of the place.
 
Thanks guys. I think I'll give Players a try. Had been to Cornfeds years ago and wasnt all that impressed. I hear they are trying to turn it around but only time will tell and I wish them luck.

Chris

ill play yousome one pocket or whatever at players when you going?
 
Back
Top