Pool Novel

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, Arthur. :)

Excellent post, sir, beautifully presented and few could argue with any of the important points raised.

I'm not sure if the reprint was directed to me personally as you had read my own chapter in the archives and found it below par, or perhaps just because the reply to Mr R lacked much in the way of constructive criticism? If it was the latter reason I plead guilty, the intent was purely to offer a word or two of encouragement. Either way, old chap, the comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Best wishes,
RC. :)

Last edited:

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello, Arthur. :)

...If it was the latter reason I plead guilty, the intent was purely to offer a word or two of encouragement....

Best wishes,
RC. :)

I read the OP post, and it has a nice feel to it. I agree that it desperately needs a copy editor.

The end of the thread seems to have gone a different direction. If you are going in that direction, don’t use a comma to join two independent clauses.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad

I thought it was very interesting and enjoyed the sampling. Keep going with it and let your ideas flow .

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, Korsakoff. :)

It wasn't me going in that direction, sir. I only offered words of support and encouragement to the OP, no criticism whatsoever.

Best wishes,
RC.