Pool Rooms in Vegas

renojonnyrox

Registered
I've been to Vegas a few times in the last several years, and usually play pool instead of gambling...

Cue Club had to downsize (they're now next door to the original location, next in the spot between there and the, uh, other type of gentleman's club). Tried to play in the 10 ball tournament, but I was there during APA Nationals and everyone was playing there.

Griff's is still there, played a bit there in 2019 but they didn't have any singles tournaments when I was down there in August 2021.

Gorilla Cafe closed.

I was playing every day at ZT8 (the old Black 8) when I was there in 2019, it was a block and a half from the hotel I was at and the Chinese 8 ball tables were a big draw for me.

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bangin Ballz Billiards. Gonna have to check it out next time I'm in Vegas. Never shot on a Rasson before.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I've been to Vegas a few times in the last several years, and usually play pool instead of gambling...

Cue Club had to downsize (they're now next door to the original location, next in the spot between there and the, uh, other type of gentleman's club). Tried to play in the 10 ball tournament, but I was there during APA Nationals and everyone was playing there.

Griff's is still there, played a bit there in 2019 but they didn't have any singles tournaments when I was down there in August 2021.

Gorilla Cafe closed.

I was playing every day at ZT8 (the old Black 8) when I was there in 2019, it was a block and a half from the hotel I was at and the Chinese 8 ball tables were a big draw for me.
Well thats too bad. SJM and I have had some epic battles in there, playing pool and 3-cushion. The people who worked there were always very cool. I wonder if there are other rooms with Carom tables? Last time I was there Griff's had one but Mark told me he was going to get rid of it.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bangin Ballz Billiards. Gonna have to check it out next time I'm in Vegas. Never shot on a Rasson before.
Doesn't appear to be open yet....

Bangin.jpg

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
This place is 30 minutes from me, but I am going to check it out once it opens-

-dj