Pool Table Mechanic Directory

Dartman

Silver Member
Dartman,
How do I go about getting on the Pool Table Mechanic Directory?
Whitleystein
mdwhit@tx.rr.com

As stated in the 1st post in this thread -

Experienced independent pool table mechanics/installers & pool table stores that wish to be
added to this directory should PM me to include your name, telephone and area you service.
You must be a forum member AND provide a link to your web page or blog that shows pictures
of your work (before/after preferred). Providing additional information such as references,
service area, individual/company bio, etc on your blog or web page is highly recommended.

Last edited:

Dartman

Silver Member
Updated on Sept 28, 2012
Change Chris Shanklin pictures link

Last edited:

tonyc

I have been doing tables now in Florida for almost 4 years, If anyone is looking, if you search Billiards and Darts Spring Hill Florida you can check my reviews out
Thanks
Tony Crosby

Dartman

Silver Member
Updated on Oct 23, 2013
Added Doug Patrick and Clayton Trask to Directory

Last edited:

Billiard Myke

Billiard Myke
Billiard Myke out of myrtle beach South Carolina. I provide new installations refelts moves. also can help with finish repairs. Give me a call with any questions 843-504-4506

Dartman

Silver Member
It appears someone from South Carolina can't read too good :rolleyes:
Read instructions shown in post #1

Last edited:

Dartman

Silver Member
I'd like to suggest Yura be added to your list.
Yura is the Mechanic chosen for all USBA National Championships when held at locations like the Derby City and SBE (not in a pool hall) and Paul Frankel's go to for setting up Gabriels. But of course Pool tables are the majority of his work. A true Master.
Yura travels wherever he needs to go.
KYONG RA "Yura"
East Windsor, NJ 08520
908-216-2034

Thanks for your input however the nature of this thread requires interested table mechanics to personally request inclusion (as noted in the actual directory post) -

"Experienced independent pool table mechanics/installers & pool table stores that wish to be added to this directory should PM me to include your name, telephone and area you service. You must be a forum member AND provide a link to your web page or blog that shows pictures of your work (before/after preferred). Providing additional information such as references, service area, individual/company bio, etc on your blog or web page is highly recommended."

Additionally, if you review the names listed in the directory you will find people with the most notoriety missing (of their own choosing).

Dartman

Silver Member
This is not a discussion thread. If you wish to be listed in the directory please follow the posted rules. They are rather simple.

Last edited:

Dartman

Silver Member
Frankly, I'd hate to be the guy to go behind him and remove all those staples. :rolleyes: Then again I have no comment on anyone's work in the capacity of authoring this thread.

The rules to be listed are straightforward. We have yet to do a listing based on a third party request and I don't foresee that happening at all. The folks already listed took the time and made the effort to follow the rules we collectively developed long ago.

If anyone wishes to comment further on this issue then please start a separate thread. This is a listing thread, not a discussion thread.