Pool Table Mechanic Directory

jaetee

rack master ;)
Silver Member
I have been doing tables now in Florida for almost 4 years, If anyone is looking, if you search Billiards and Darts Spring Hill Florida you can check my reviews out
Thanks
Tony Crosby

I will gladly vouche for Tony Crosby and his work. :grin:

Last month I bought an Axiom 9' table from craigslist and organized Tony and his crew to disassemble, haul and install it in my Tarpon Springs home with new Simonis 860.

Like the table, I also found Tony in Tampa Bay craiglslist. Contacting and communicating with Tony was easy and pleasant. He gave me an extremely very fair quote, kept things on schedule and did a great job with the build. Tony, Luther and Chris were professional in their actions and demeanor. And we also had a good time watching Tony vs. Efren Reyes on youtube streamed to the smartTV next to the pool table while it was coming together.

A month later and the table is playing straight and true, and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience.

Thanks Tony & gang! I wish you much continued success!

:thumbup:

coast2coast

Registered
New York

We service all of the major pool rooms in New york, NJ and Connecticut. Including, Steinway Billiards, Amsterdam Billiards, RAXX, Sand Castle, Clifton Billiards, Green Tree in VA, Yale Billiards, Corner Pocket Cafe, Towne Billiards, US1, And many more..

Coast 2 Coast Restorations
Josh T & John K
Coast2Coastpool.com
845 489 8154

grc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know of any quality table mechanics/installers in the NYC Metro area?

The directory is sparse for NY (Mr. O'Donnell doesn't like to travel to the city) and the listings for NJ are too far from North Jersey. A lot of the available ones are recreational installers and I'd like someone up to par.

I've unfortunately been getting unresponsive service from most major pool room mechanics.

Thanks

Dartman

Silver Member
Anyone know of any quality table mechanics/installers in the NYC Metro area?

The directory is sparse for NY (Mr. O'Donnell doesn't like to travel to the city) and the listings for NJ are too far from North Jersey. A lot of the available ones are recreational installers and I'd like someone up to par.

I've unfortunately been getting unresponsive service from most major pool room mechanics.

Thanks

Try Jay Spielberg at 603-765-6160
He has done excellent work for me in the city in the past.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bryan Robert's Rack 66

Louisville, Ky-(502)969-2222
Buy, Sell, Trade, Install, Service, and, Move tables.
Diamond Authorized Dealer

PAS

Looking for Chicago-area Mechanic

Greetings. I have a GC II. It's time for leveling the table, replacing the rubber, and installing a new cloth . . . Along with a few other odds and ends.

I live north of Chicago and would appreciate referrals to quality mechanics that take pride in their work.

Thanks.

TahoePoolTables

Northern California and Nevada

Hi There,
I am a mechanic in Lake Tahoe. I can travel all over Northern CA and NV from San Francisco to Reno.
Please add me to the directory for CA and NV.
Give a call at 775-453-6205
or go to the website
www.TahoePoolTables.com

Thanks!
Eric

Dartman

Silver Member
Hi There,
I am a mechanic in Lake Tahoe. I can travel all over Northern CA and NV from San Francisco to Reno.
Please add me to the directory for CA and NV.
Give a call at 775-453-6205
or go to the website
www.TahoePoolTables.com

Thanks!
Eric

You can be added once you meet the rules to be included in the directory -

Experienced independent pool table mechanics/installers & pool table stores that wish to be added to this directory should PM me to include
your name, telephone and area you service.

You must be a forum member AND provide a link to your web page or blog that shows pictures of your work (before/after preferred).

Providing additional information such as references, service area, individual/company bio, etc on your blog or web page is highly recommended.

canyon_creeper

Registered
Looking for a couple names in the Pacific Northwest. None listed in the directory. May need help in Eastern Washington.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Looking for a couple names in the Pacific Northwest. None listed in the directory. May need help in Eastern Washington.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This isn't the thread for this, belongs in the talk to a mechanic section, but I'm in eastern Washington 702-927-5689 call, don't reply here please, than you.