Poolhalls in Philippines

thefifteen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Side on Mabini Street Melate will be the place to go when the World Cup of Pool is on. The tournament is in a shopping centre literally a 10 minute walk away. Will probably see you there to say hello and we can have a few sets if you like.

Sorry I missed you in Angeles Jay, I heard you had been strutting your stuff. I was being depressed in Sabang watching England lose in the World Cup:confused: There are some good guys and good players here, easy to get cheap sets with good players.

Been living up here for a year now. Maybe see you in September?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Side on Mabini Street Melate will be the place to go when the World Cup of Pool is on. The tournament is in a shopping centre literally a 10 minute walk away. Will probably see you there to say hello and we can have a few sets if you like.

Sorry I missed you in Angeles Jay, I heard you had been strutting your stuff. I was being depressed in Sabang watching England lose in the World Cup:confused: There are some good guys and good players here, easy to get cheap sets with good players.

Been living up here for a year now. Maybe see you in September?

Yes, definately! I will be in Makati/Manila Sept 5th - 13th and then will leave for either Angeles or Cebu for another week. Haven't decided which one yet. I would love to play some.

Do you recomend taking your own cue? Or can I buy one there to use??

thefifteen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can buy cues here at a reasonable price but probably better to bring your own.

I look forward to playing you. If you need any help with accomodation, travel etc just pm me and I will give you some contact details.

Hope your not a hustler:D

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can buy cues here at a reasonable price but probably better to bring your own.

I look forward to playing you. If you need any help with accomodation, travel etc just pm me and I will give you some contact details.

Hope your not a hustler:D

Cool.. look forward to it. I'll shoot you a PM closer to my travel date.

I am not a hustler, I am a working stiff who just loves to shoot pool!!!

On a really good day I am a B- player, but typically a C/C+

Take care,

Russ..

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But be ready to play Rotation and listen carefully when they explain the rules. It will be very challenging but lots of fun.

Jay,

Would you care to elaborate on the standard rotation rules used in most games there? I found a good write-up of them here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotation_(pool)

But I kinda got lost in the safeties/fouls allowed part. I guess I've always wondered why rotation isn't simply played just like 9/10 ball?