Poolhalls in St Petersburg Florida.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going do to St Pete today and will spend most of the holiday there, so I wanted to know what there are for rooms. I played at on place a few years ago and I think it was right on Gulf blvd. Just looking for somewhere to hit a few racks when the rains come.

Thanks
 
boradriver

Here's the one you're thinking of, at the top, plus a few others in the area:

Stix Billiards..........5501 Gulf Blvd..........St. Pete Beach....(727) 360-4462
Park Place Billiards....420 Park Place Blvd.....Clearwater........(727) 725-7665
Crooked Cue.............14100 US Highway 19 N...Clearwater........(727) 539-7665
Breaker's Billiards.....1458 S Belcher Rd.......Clearwater........(727) 531-9258
C M's Place Billiards...10754 70th Ave..........Seminole..........(727) 398-4609
Corner Pocket...........12686 Starkey Rd........Largo.............(727) 518-2608
Side Pocket Billiards...7570 Starkey Rd.........Largo.............(727) 399-0890
City Billiards..........4200 62nd Ave #L........Pinellas Park.....(727) 521-0858
Strokers Billiards......30901 US 19 N...........Palm Harbor.......(727) 786-6683
 
Stop in at the Flamingo if you get a chance.

1200 Block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St.N. formerly known as 9th street, just across the street from Dairy Inn, and next door to Hook's Sushi.

I play in the front room, on the Gold Crown.

I will be there tonight around 8:30 or so, also Saturday afternoon around 12:30 -1:00, we will have Hot Dogs and stuff around 4:00 PM Saturday.

Crooked Cue has had some action lately, City Billiards has action also.

:thumbup:
 
Stop in at the Flamingo if you get a chance.

1200 Block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St.N. formerly known as 9th street, just across the street from Dairy Inn, and next door to Hook's Sushi.

I play in the front room, on the Gold Crown.

I will be there tonight around 8:30 or so, also Saturday afternoon around 12:30 -1:00, we will have Hot Dogs and stuff around 4:00 PM Saturday.

Crooked Cue has had some action lately, City Billiards has action also.

:thumbup:
I will try and stop in tonight if I don't drink to much today on the beach. if I don't make it tonight I will stop in tomorrow.
 
c m 's

when i was down there years, many years ago usta play lots at cm's place. great then for action.
also usta play a guy at the flamingo called jesus johnny. some players usta run thru the famingo !
 
I'm going do to St Pete today and will spend most of the holiday there, so I wanted to know what there are for rooms. I played at on place a few years ago and I think it was right on Gulf blvd. Just looking for somewhere to hit a few racks when the rains come.

Thanks

Go to crooked cue and play. They have great diamonds! I'll even make a game with you and play cheap sets.
 
boradriver

Here's the one you're thinking of, at the top, plus a few others in the area:

Stix Billiards..........5501 Gulf Blvd..........St. Pete Beach....(727) 360-4462
Park Place Billiards....420 Park Place Blvd.....Clearwater........(727) 725-7665
Crooked Cue.............14100 US Highway 19 N...Clearwater........(727) 539-7665
Breaker's Billiards.....1458 S Belcher Rd.......Clearwater........(727) 531-9258
C M's Place Billiards...10754 70th Ave..........Seminole..........(727) 398-4609
Corner Pocket...........12686 Starkey Rd........Largo.............(727) 518-2608
Side Pocket Billiards...7570 Starkey Rd.........Largo.............(727) 399-0890
City Billiards..........4200 62nd Ave #L........Pinellas Park.....(727) 521-0858
Strokers Billiards......30901 US 19 N...........Palm Harbor.......(727) 786-6683

Crooked cue, CM's place, and strokers . CM's has a diamond that is pretty good. Strokers has 2 shimmed gold crowns that are decent. Crooked cue has 3 diamonds that are great.
 
Stop in at the Flamingo if you get a chance.

1200 Block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St.N. formerly known as 9th street, just across the street from Dairy Inn, and next door to Hook's Sushi.

I play in the front room, on the Gold Crown.

I will be there tonight around 8:30 or so, also Saturday afternoon around 12:30 -1:00, we will have Hot Dogs and stuff around 4:00 PM Saturday.

Crooked Cue has had some action lately, City Billiards has action also.

:thumbup:

Nice to meet you tonight I'll try and stop in again before I leave Florida.
 
Family Billiards Largo

Family Billiards in Largo 727-461-4586
If I remember correctly it is on Missouri Blvd.
 
Rain in Florida this time of year??? :D

I'm in Miami/Ft Lauderdale area this week and it has rained every afternoon for a little bit. Had some nice Lightning/Thunder aslo.

Have a safe 4th of July!!!

Russ....
 
Rain in Florida this time of year??? :D

I'm in Miami/Ft Lauderdale area this week and it has rained every afternoon for a little bit. Had some nice Lightning/Thunder aslo.

Have a safe 4th of July!!!

Russ....

I been living in South Florida since '72...this summer's rain has to be record stuff. Yeah it rains daily but not NOAH style rain.

Russ, you shoud try to get to Hollywood Billiards Tuesday night for the tournament, some tough players.
 
Family Billiards

thanks Tank do you know if that is the place Ray Martin was playing at?

Yes he goes there .He was there in my last trip in there .I am not sure if it is the only room he goes to in the area.A lot of good guys at the room.Bring some cigars & they will treat you well.Nice real old school pool room.
Tank
 
I checked out Crooker Que last night and Donnie is right the diamonds are real nice. Nice to meet you Donnie and the owner seemed like a good guy also.
 
Back
Top