Portugal - an heirloom is born

RobustBrad

Looking to play in CO
Silver Member
Wow that's the best looking case I've ever seen. I may have to get one of those exact ones down the road, being Portuguese myself.

Unreal. Job well done!

Cheers,
Brad

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
This is what Roberto had to say about the cases.

"John,

I just got home from vacation today and the first thing I did when I got home was open the package you sent me. Wow ! What a great way to start the new year.

I'm very impressed with the attention to detail; Not only of the design of the two cases but how it was shipped. The packaging was phenomenal, I was shocked to see color coded suede covers for each pool case - Nice touch. The suede covers made me feel like I was at a show where I had to unveil the curtain before I was able to see the work of art. Trust me when I say that I felt like a little kid on Christmas day opening presents.

Despite seeing the pictures you sent me and the You tube Video ( very nice of you to do, by the way) of the two cases before receiving them, I was still stunned of the craftsmanship that went into the making these two gorgeous cases. You were right, the pictures that you sent me on the cases does no justice. The tooling on the leather jumps right out at you. Each time I look at the lacing on my case I think of Karen's hands and fingers - please send her my thanks, I know that was hard to do. The basket weave on my cases line's up perfectly and despite having reservations on the size of the shield on the back of my case I think it came out awesome, Exactly what I wanted.

I love how you took my brother (Mario) and my ideas and translated them to make this work of art. You and your team are true professionals and are the top of your field when it comes to leather work and cue protection of pool cases. I'm very happy to have your name and zhen Hai names associated and showcased with brothers and my case.

The only disapproval I have is I wish you would have sent me more business cards because I feel I will run out of them very fast.

I wish you and your family a prosperous new year.

Thank You"

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Ummm . . . WOW! Best case of 2010? Tooling even on the under side of the lid, cool. Custom latch, awesome. Top-shelf work for sure.