Possible Buddy Hall clinic in Dallas, need input please

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Buddy Hall will be making a stop in Dallas, Tx on Wed 13th of July. We are thinking about holding a clinic there in the evening. This would be limited to 8 people and would be at least 4 hours of instruction. There will be a few breaks where everyone can sit eat and ask questions.

This is not 100% on at this point I just want to see what kind of response we get. We can do it in the morning 11.00am to 3.00pm will prbably run later due to breaks to eat. Or from 6.00pm to at least 10.00pm.

The fee will be $200.00 per person. Please respond to this thread if you have any opinion on this, good or bad or if you would like to tell me that you would sign up if we did it. Obviously thisis a last minute decision so please let me know asap. If you have questions please feel free toemail me or call me at cantrillmark@yahoo.com or at 480-612-7732. thanks for your input.
 
I'm not in Texas, but a friend of mine is stationed at Ft. Hood. I'll see if he can make it before he is deployed.
 
I'm not in Texas, but a friend of mine is stationed at Ft. Hood. I'll see if he can make it before he is deployed.
Thanks, If I can get a few on here that would be a part of it then I will go out and push it. Thanks again
 
What about Las Vegas

Is there any chance Buddy will be at the BCA show in Las Vegas this year? It is the next couple of days after the Dallas show. I met Buddy at the BCA show in Las Vegas 15 years ago and I know there would be people here that would pay to see him again.

PS Get his book reprinted!! It was one of the best pool books I have ever read, but nobody can buy a copy.

Good Luck to Buddy and Nick
Gordon Graham
Las Vegas
 
Is there any chance Buddy will be at the BCA show in Las Vegas this year? It is the next couple of days after the Dallas show. I met Buddy at the BCA show in Las Vegas 15 years ago and I know there would be people here that would pay to see him again.

PS Get his book reprinted!! It was one of the best pool books I have ever read, but nobody can buy a copy.

Good Luck to Buddy and Nick
Gordon Graham
Las Vegas
No BCA show for Buddy this year and we spoke last week about his book and doing a reprint. I guess we will have to see if it happens.
 
Back
Top