POVPOOL Stream

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
iPhone app is $4.99
iPad app is in HD and is $9.99

It doesn't have the greatest reviews, but not many people have rated the app yet.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
it's pretty much unwatchable on my end. total choppy, both audio and video.

everyone else having a problem or is it my pc?

thx,
brian kc

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it's pretty much unwatchable on my end. total choppy, both audio and video.

everyone else having a problem or is it my pc?

thx,
brian kc

Plays fine on mine. He switched temp to justintv cause ustream kept dropping out, I'm sure he will switch back later or tomorrow

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like doubles 8 ball on now. One of the teams on the stream now is from Snookers RI. KMRUNOUT on here is one of them and the girl was taking lessons from Dechaine.

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
clear your cache and use chrome or firefox. Ive been watchin it all afternoon without a problem. Its being transmitted in 780p

ok thanks. I use chrome; I'll try to clear the cache and see what happens. I have a pretty big pipe so I never have any problems. I'll try this. thanks

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone able to watch this stream. It still freezes every 10 sec or so and lags. I cleared cache; have nothing else running and have a 24mbp download speed. Must be their end; I normally have no problem with streams. I'm using chrome and tried firefox as well. anyone able to watch it?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
pov stream is def having freeze issues.

fwiw, and it should be worth something, I am able to watch other streams with no problems whatsoever, such as the Great Southern Tour.

I think it's more than needing to clear cache. :(

best,
brian kc