Center Ball
Silver Member
I miss tit by that much
20230929_064902.jpg
Still 9 points.
3 rails
5 for red in the hole
1 for white over the pad.
Now to see if Vafaei can meet Mark Williams tomorrow.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Mighty fine to open with a 9. The hazard is overconfidence. Now to find 2 or more to the 13 ball, right next door. Hmmmm
Oh yeah, here's the cue Lefty. 0 serving 9.
20230930_061236.jpg

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Finding my balance is a big part of the challenge O the Day. Finding the balance point for the cue on the white is a good place to start looking for precision.
20230930_062459.jpg
The over the other white adds a precision challenge to the strike to the ball.
Having the British on during my workout is inspirational. The precision put on display.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Well, after an appropriate amount of physical therapy, Right lays in a 7 for a record 21-0 lead, going 3 or more to the 14 on the King pad. Hmmmmm

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Mark Williams lessons are my favorite.
"A fascinating battle " with comments from the Grand Masters.
"Street wise and smart." Is another favorite comment. Sounds like my survival formula. 😉

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
My balanced diet.

20231001_045718.jpg

Two rails to the yellow 1 ball. Right dispatched the 3 ball with a 10 (first shot) couldn't avoid the brag. 😉 2 rails to the 1 should slow him down.
OK time fir snooker lesson.Finals Mark vs Mark.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Seeing the Validation of my squat to peek as part of my practice. Both Marks getting eyes to table level regularly. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
"The tight cueball " Mark Williams really putting it on display. Along with a willingness to take on the extreme. Has a way of shaking an opponent. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
10.02.23 uh 5:36 AM Good morning .
Still digesting the huge battle on the Snooker table. As coni sewer as I hope to be. I didn't watch it all. The digested versions showing highlights..... well miss the lessons. 🤷‍♂️
Seriously the competition was so intense it wore me out. 😉 Had to get a little outdoors time in as the weather invite me.
My digested analysis is , Mark Williams control of the white was Superior......but just barely. It's hard for me to imagine the precision put on display with delicate touches to the white......even at long range. :yikes: The knowledge playing a huge part in shot selections and then the Strategies. 🤷‍♂️
As an OCess er. The strategy will get me through 90 percent of bar box 8 ball. The fun part is meeting a player with equal knowledge. Game On!!!! That's Fun.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The important part of this morning ritual. Is the therapist...the inner therapist 😉
I prefer my snap crackling pop in a bowl. It seems logical to be religious in the execution of the day.
The morning stretch and flex works well I Tai Chi.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Oh G I almost forgot. Stephen Hendry gets 8 ball 101 from Gareth Potts.
Amazing how it all seems like common knowledge. 🤷‍♂️ 😉

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Ah the changing weather reminds me of the cold fingers at the handshake. Mark Williams tapping of the middle finger reminds me that I have used it as a pressure release. For me it's the ring finger. Sort of release the pressure then dial it in.
Oh Shucks Lefty just went long on the 3 rails out of the corner to the 15 on the King pad. Right when I was going to declare it beyond my ability. Grrrr lots of spin.
20231002_064920.jpg

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Right finally closed station 3 with a high speed lucky brush of the 15. Leaving it in the 5 hole with 3 for the rails. Just in time for the warming sun.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
"Development of precision through practice that's fun......Son. " Foghorn Leghorn would say.
One handed treetopped forces focus on the precision of the strike. Balance comes first.
20231003_054142.jpg
Grampa ramble : Setting the cue is easier at the other end. Well set it at stance balance is easier to hit from tip end with butt on the rail.
With the English Open playing on the monitor, my fitness room is complete.
Selby playing Xing is educational, even without comment.