Prather blank by Bob Dzuricky

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
The blank has just been delivered and it is about to get its finish treatment and fancification! Ebony into BEM with dark blue and light blue veneers. Length will be 60” 50/50 split. I’ll be sure to update when/if I get more pics during the build. I’m pretty excited though. I’ve wanted a cue by Bob for a few years now...

Attachments

• F3617448-FA2B-4F51-AE4D-DAAF0AF27FDF.jpeg
    F3617448-FA2B-4F51-AE4D-DAAF0AF27FDF.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 750

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Let me know which rooms you play out of, would love to see this one when it is finished!

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
I travel a bit for work so I play where I can find them. I do work in Rochester but not usually over night. I’ll be sure to post up good pics though when I get them. 👍

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.

From my personal perference, i've always prefered prather's blank as compared to john davis.
Both put out some of the best blanks but i've always prefered prather's thicker veneers and point works !!
Enjoy shooting !!

nj82tj

The dude abides.
Silver Member
Wow.

From my personal perference, i've always prefered prather's blank as compared to john davis.
Both put out some of the best blanks but i've always prefered prather's thicker veneers and point works !!
Enjoy shooting !!

Thanks! Yea I was pretty excited to just see the blank ha. Bobs been great to work with and I can’t wait till it’s done! Jeff Prather was a real ease to work with too!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The blank has just been delivered and it is about to get its finish treatment and fancification! Ebony into BEM with dark blue and light blue veneers. Length will be 60” 50/50 split. I’ll be sure to update when/if I get more pics during the build. I’m pretty excited though. I’ve wanted a cue by Bob for a few years now...

Somehow I have no doubt, that you will be exceedingly happy. Bob is both a world class cue-maker, and a damn fine gentleman as well. :)
Joe P

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member

Is this cue done yet? Can't wait to see it.

Thanks

Kevin