99 KB · Views: 681
  • 20151011_174400.jpg
    20151011_174400.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 670
Last edited:

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Looking to trade a test hit Predator 314-3 shaft uni-loc shaft for the following tips.
8 Kamui Clear Black SS or 15 Ki-Tech soft/Med or Medium
SOLD PENDING TRADE

OKies let me know if it doesn't work out and I can do something with you on it....

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hy guys....

I send him on 26.10. (with trackingnumber like everyboby do) the Tips (8x Kamui Black ss Clear like he want) he wrote me on 08.11. this....

"I finally got home from work last night and had a chance to look at the tips. I will be mailing them back you to. I Can't use them because they at 13mm tips. I only use 14mm kamui tips. The 13mm tip don't leave enough to trim off on a 12.75 and larger shaft.
Thanks

He Never say nothing about the size.....i ask him to send me the Bill/trackingnumber.....no reply

Now he wrote me on 05.12.15:

I used first class international US mail. Just checking with Post office and they said it takes 3-5 weeks to get to you. And your package is probably sitting in customs waiting to clear.

WE got now 6-7weeks left....i ask him one More Time to give me a trackingnumber to See where are my Tips no reply....

Beware of jay allen aka Bigdog4

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ship to :
Jay Allen
2260 Route 414
Watkins, NY 14891
Thanks

This is the adress where i ship the Tips.....

jecues

JE cues
Silver Member
Where is my cue?

I sent the tips and you told me that you were sending the cue and still don't have it.

jecues

JE cues
Silver Member
I noticed it says banned but how do we track down this guy. Maybe we should all get together and file some kind of internet fraud case within his county. I have heard of several people who have been ripped off.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
sorry pal you got scammed by this jackass also, doubt he ever even had the shaft probably stole it off the net somewhere

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last Mail from the mantally illegal MF :

You and everyone on AZ are a bunch of clowns.Thanks for your support.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Maybe we connect US to collect a Bit to pay for someone who f..K him like a b...h

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm in if you guys want to get together on it or just get a wise guy from new York to take care of it HAHA

chicagocheo73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Oh ya.. by the way I am back on AZ under another user name. I see your posts and enjoy them. I look forward to during business with you all in the bear future. "

Hey guys send me a pn when u are ripped to connect US

Greets