Predator -- FatShaft -- your opinions --

PoolCueSickness

Registered
Just looking for opinions on what people think about the FatShaft.......

I have yet to see or try one.

So if any of you guys that have used it have any feedback on the
way it plays, I would love here your opinions on it.




Thanks..........PCS
 
Just looking for opinions on what people think about the FatShaft.......

I have yet to see or try one.

So if any of you guys that have used it have any feedback on the
way it plays, I would love here your opinions on it.




Thanks..........PCS

First:eek::eek: I really like the two that I have purchased. I have always been a fan of thicker shafts and that was one of my primary dislikes of both the Predator and OB shafts was the 12.75mm size. I have used two different Predator FAT shafts and they both played great in my opinion.

-don

-don
 
I play with Predator 314-2 shafts and i'd like to try a Fat shaft. I like larger diameter shafts, but I couldn't get used to the deflection they produced and that's what caused me to start playing with the 314-2 shafts. I wish I could try one without buying it to see if I like the way it plays and if I like it then pay the money.

James
 
I play with Predator 314-2 shafts and i'd like to try a Fat shaft. I like larger diameter shafts, but I couldn't get used to the deflection they produced and that's what caused me to start playing with the 314-2 shafts. I wish I could try one without buying it to see if I like the way it plays and if I like it then pay the money.

James

Thanks for the review!
 
First let me say I hate all the LD shafts out there, they just feel funny or were to whippy for me. BUT I love the FAT Shaft. Nice solid hit, I am getting one to play billiards with, lol.
 
I play with Predator 314-2 shafts and i'd like to try a Fat shaft. I like larger diameter shafts, but I couldn't get used to the deflection they produced and that's what caused me to start playing with the 314-2 shafts. I wish I could try one without buying it to see if I like the way it plays and if I like it then pay the money.

James

depending on where you are in SC there are acouple places you can try. In charleston, i think its called Tucker billiard supply? has a few tables set up in front for demoing equipment. or if your on the other side, just north of atlanta in kennesaw is ozone billiards (www.ozonebilliards.com) has a table set up for demoing as well. i know ozone carries the fat, not to sure about the place in charleston.
 
depending on where you are in SC there are acouple places you can try. In charleston, i think its called Tucker billiard supply? has a few tables set up in front for demoing equipment. or if your on the other side, just north of atlanta in kennesaw is ozone billiards (www.ozonebilliards.com) has a table set up for demoing as well. i know ozone carries the fat, not to sure about the place in charleston.

Thanks for the advice. I'm personal friends with Reggie Tucker who's been the manager of Tucker's Billiard Supply since his father Eldridge passed away and they don't stock Predator shafts. I know they'd be glad to order one for me if I asked them to so i'm afraid they don't have any for demonstation purposes. It was good suggestion though.

James
 
Back
Top