Predator P2 (met. black) + Z2 shaft (bullet)

xchodax

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could be wrong about this information but this is what my BF told me. I have the cue and shaft in my possession and we want to sell them!

The P2 comes with a 314 second generation (i think)

P2 metallic black- 450 cdn
Z2 shaft (bullet joint) - 200 cdn

I'm located in Toronto, Ontario Canada and hoping to do a local deal as I don't have any feedback or references. I'm open to shipping (up to the buyer of method) if buyer pays.

Also, as everyone can see, I'm extremely new here, so I am unsure of what the best method of having a smooth transaction would be so if I take a while to respond, it's probably because I'm reading up the FAQs and Regulations.

Pictures are available upon request. Just PM me the email you want me to send them to.

edit: pictures are here ==> http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i422/predatorcue87/

edit 2: I just checked out shipping costs to the United States from Canada and it's pretty pricey. With fedex or ups it's way up near 180-220 dollars. With Canada Post it's about 40-50 dollars. May be I'm doing it wrong with fedex/ups but if anyone knows a cheaper alternative, let me know! I don't want to be ripping anyone off with shipping! (added to OP)

Last edited:

xchodax

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for those who were interested. I am "the boyfriend" lol. To any one who is still interested let me know and i'll send out pictures asap!

Thanks!

BUMP

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Pics

Here you go...

DSC02354.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

DSC02350.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

DSC02335.jpg

P.S. You have some very delicate looking hands sir. :rolleyes:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Pictures are up in that link. Is the link not working?

Haha thank you I try to keep them nice and moisturized. :cool: (jk those hands belong to my awesome gf (will not post pics of her :rolleyes: haha))

All messages replied to!

man that line you quoted is just a little joke.

sure those are your GF's hands. i've heard canadian men like to keep their hands soft but i've never believed it until now

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
i dont know about the cue but your gfs nails are pretty solid. Shes gives most chicks the last 3 in nails.

erick1988

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wtb p2

Hello I'm willing to buy the P2 with the Z-2 shaft, how much would be the total. I would only buy the cue with both shafts if the total would b a bit less, since I'm only really interested in shooting with the Z-2 shaft. Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can send the money as soon as possible. Thanks,