Predator Pool Table

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What happen to this thing ?

F86E8242-81F9-43EA-96A4-9E35B9C0F92A.jpeg

Scrunge19

Registered
Any word on what these will cost? I’m sure they’ll sell some here but I doubt they overtake diamond anytime soon. They certainly haven’t made me regret ordering my diamond last month.

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
I think it looks sharp. It will most certainly sell if it plays well and is priced right. Good looking table. It's always nice to have another option when shopping for a table.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I’d love it being a Predator Fan Boy :):):) but based on this single picture it’s so-so aesthetically. Maybe when more pictures come out I may change my mind.

Scrunge19

Registered
It will most likely sell for $10K+.
Predator having to use a partner to build it for them just means there's one more person who needs to make money off of this. SAM, Predator, and local dealers will all need to add their margin to the final price so I bet it ends up being pretty pricey.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Predator having to use a partner to build it for them just means there's one more person who needs to make money off of this. SAM, Predator, and local dealers will all need to add their margin to the final price so I bet it ends up being pretty pricey.
Plus it's manufactured in Europe so the freight to get it to the States will be very high. I doubt we see many stateside.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it interesting the Predator tables at the World Pool Championships are covered in Simonis and not Predator cloth.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching some of the replays on FB, the table does look super sharp imo in the overhead view. Also judging by the closeups of the cushions during some shots, they come to a sharper point than artemis. Hopefully they didn't use those garbage ping pong cushions.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the flat sheen rails, and the lip of the pockets. They look good under the TV lights. Everything looks fairly flush on the rails as well.