Predator Pool Table

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would guess it was more than one person. And i'm guessing consideration was given to "how do we make it sufficiently different to what Sam are currently making" and "in how many different places can we get the Predator logo on it" :)

Yes, I am assuming it was more than one person also ;)

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Intoducing the new Predator 'Cobra' pool table". ;)

If he is involved and the damn ball box opening is as small as the Diamonds he'd never hear the end of it from me. I've whacked my knuckles, and have even drawn blood, on that little opening.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Predator has a BIG fan base and they don't screw-the-pooch very often. If this table is well made they will have a built-in base of potential buyers. If its priced competitively it will sell.
So you will support the idea of a TOTALLY FOREIGN COMPANY to enter into our market because of greedy ass predator????? But Brunswick does not get the same cushion with ya? How is this any different than Brunswick parts being made all over the world? For the first time I have to call BULL$HIT on you. The table will sell a few over here and be gone, just like RASSON just got DUMPED. Now where will they go??? Anyone who bought a Rasson is a fool because they will NEVER enter our market again. Shane took the money because he is smart. Its a shame our own market cant afford to endorse its Professionals, but, I SEE CHANGE ON THE HORIZON! BUYUSAPOOL !!!

TFT

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you will support the idea of a TOTALLY FOREIGN COMPANY to enter into our market because of greedy ass predator????? But Brunswick does not get the same cushion with ya? How is this any different than Brunswick parts being made all over the world? For the first time I have to call BULL$HIT on you. The table will sell a few over here and be gone, just like RASSON just got DUMPED. Now where will they go??? Anyone who bought a Rasson is a fool because they will NEVER enter our market again. Shane took the money because he is smart. Its a shame our own market cant afford to endorse its Professionals, but, I SEE CHANGE ON THE HORIZON! BUYUSAPOOL !!!

TFT
Never said i'd buy one pal but they will sell. And i don't give a flying fk what you think about me. You this combative with everyone? Sound like you've spent too much time with your nose up 'cobra's ass. Back to Ignore. People actually let you in their house?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I love IGNORE, makes for less crap, we know you know a brunswick dealer that feeds you bad info because he is not making the margins he could or is off of chinese imports like imperial international... I was not that upset, but, lately this guy has been bashing Brunswick.... We here in the good ole US of A have 2 major brands in commercial pool: #1 Diamond and #2 Brunswick and anyone talking trash about either is basically working against our pool scene. Competition in business is good for GROWTH, but, too much can make bad things happen. IMO our pool scene does not need anymore table manufacturers. When someone makes something quantifiably BETTER than either of the we have, then maybe. Both the Diamond and Brunswick commercial tables are examples of excellence in pool. :) Trying to reinvent the wheel is just silly. TFT

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

TFT

Not getting into the argument as I respect both of your opinions but, I've always heard/thought/read that Predator's headquarters were in the US? I could be wrong though.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love IGNORE, makes for less crap, we know you know a brunswick dealer that feeds you bad info because he is not making the margins he could or is off of chinese imports like imperial international... I was not that upset, but, lately this guy has been bashing Brunswick.... We here in the good ole US of A have 2 major brands in commercial pool: #1 Diamond and #2 Brunswick and anyone talking trash about either is basically working against our pool scene. Competition in business is good for GROWTH, but, too much can make bad things happen. IMO our pool scene does not need anymore table manufacturers. When someone makes something quantifiably BETTER than either of the we have, then maybe. Both the Diamond and Brunswick commercial tables are examples of excellence in pool. :) Trying to reinvent the wheel is just silly. TFT
#3 Valley pool tables, made in Richmond Hills, TX, employs more American workers than Diamond. Just saying...

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Who We Are​

Predator is a brand of the Predator Group, an international billiard industry leader. We are a high-performance billiards product producer focused on bringing constant innovation and game-improving equipment to billiard players worldwide. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, The Predator Group’s core brands include Predator Products - high-end, professional level cues with revolutionary technology to enhance performance, Poison Cues - recreational cues with cutting-edge designs and Predator engineering for best-in-class playability, and Uni-Loc® - precision pool cue parts known for its innovative billiard cue joint designs.

Understanding that innovation is never achieved alone, The Predator Group is proud to support the billiards community and is honored to give back to all those who love the game – from the world’s top pros to recreational players.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Not getting into the argument as I respect both of your opinions but, I've always heard/thought/read that Predator's headquarters were in the US? I could be wrong though.
kim steele, who makes the table for predator, is not usa at all. In fact, since they decided not to team up with Diamond, they ruined their chances of US sales. They will gain no market here. why would anyone buy one, just like the RASSON: its irrelevant in our pool scene now... Shane will likely keep his as a memento of what NEVER WAS for Rasson in our country...
TFT

P.S. I am so happy Imperial International made it very difficult to sell RASSON, kept the floodgates open on Diamond and Gold Crowns!