Predator rack vs delta 13

Sleeperls

Got my delta elite yesterday. I'll give it to the predator as far as easiest to rack and take off. Ive either gotta train my table more or I suck at getting a tight rack. Aramith premium balls new etc.

I did the cmm report with the delta. It's a niiice peice. Once I get better at using it I'll prob sell the predator.

One thing about the predator I don't like is it has marked my new cloth already from one of the pins. Could just be how the cloth is, but it's just the right side. I could be putting more pressure on that side and not notice.

I'll try and post some pics tonight

SeniorTom

I was in a pool hall playing on some 9 ft diamonds, and the ball rack was oversized so you could get your fingers or thumbs behind the balls to tighten them, and then easily lift the rack off without hitting any of the balls because of the extra play in the back of the rack. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get such a rack for home?

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was in a pool hall playing on some 9 ft diamonds, and the ball rack was oversized so you could get your fingers or thumbs behind the balls to tighten them, and then easily lift the rack off without hitting any of the balls because of the extra play in the back of the rack. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get such a rack for home?
The rack made by Diamond is built like this.
Bill Westley also makes custom racks like this.