preview of new video

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no disrepect to mike massey but to me your stuff is the absolute best i ever seen u could put on exibitions all over the world with your arsenal you are the very best at this kind of pool

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
Great stuff Jesse and thanks for the Anthony Hamilton experience, I dig it.

todd

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to get real good at Neil's shot, and go to the spot he was talking about to see if the owner will offer it to you. Have Neil take you there, and you guys split the cash. I'll only take 5% for coming up with the idea. ;)

JesseAllred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to get real good at Neil's shot, and go to the spot he was talking about to see if the owner will offer it to you. Have Neil take you there, and you guys split the cash. I'll only take 5% for coming up with the idea. ;)

only 5%? is there some kind of recession going on? I've been in my garage messing around on the pool table, so I didn't notice.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL! That guy has to be at least in his 80's by now if he's still even alive. It was a bar that had one 9' and 2 or 3 bar tables. Right near the main gate to the ?Savannah River Nuclear Power plant? (I think that is the name of it)

Well now I'm having second thoughts. I don't want to take anyone's Social Security money :rolleyes:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Waddiya wanna do?

I thinking of playing you some jacked up one hand.
..but there are two conditions...
..A..you have to use a Kryptonite ferrule..
..B..no telephone booths within forty miles