Prewitt 5 Ring Birdseye Cue

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I picked up this stunning Prewitt 5 ring birdseye cue from a cue collector friend of mine a while back. I am playing less and less pool these days, and I figure that this amazing cue should go to someone that will appreciate it versus just sitting in a case. The cue is used, but I would call it 90% condition. One shaft looks like it hasn't been played or has been played very little, while the other shaft is in very good condition but has a smaller diameter, so I'm guessing it was the players shaft.

Butt 16.23 oz
Shaft 1 12.90mm and 4.19oz!
Shaft 2 12.34mm and 4.09oz!
Total weight 20.32 or 20.42

I don't have the exact age of the cue, but based on when the previously collector acquired this cue, I would say the cue is probably 4 - 6 years old and is in very good shape. There is a small set of dings on the forearm below the joint that I will try to picture, but otherwise the cue is in excellent condition.

Asking SOLD OBRO.

ep1_zpsq5onbc4n.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

**** Click on this Picture and it will take you into a slide show with more pictures ****

I am having trouble posting multiple pics, so please PM me and I can email or text more photos and answer any questions.

dakota

ep3_zps7v8q4xqw.jpeg.html

ep10_zpsecxshj94.jpeg.html

Here are some more photos!

ep10_zpsecxshj94.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
thank you for the cue
i look forward to playing it
i have never held a Prewitt

this will be my first

Dean

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Prewitt

Enjoy your cue deanoc, I think you will find his workmanship to be first class. Thank you for a very smooth transaction, I look forward to doing business with you again.

dakota