Price Drop on Titlist Conversion loaded with inlays! Labor Day weekend only price!!

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Except that the pin fell out and the forearm cracked?????

Only been a couple hours since the thread started about the cue and already everyone is jumping on the drama band wagon. This is another example of taking the one time that something goes wrong and isnt fixed imidately and then dogging someone. Im sure this will be fixed and everyone will be happy. I wonder what it would be like if EVERYTIME someone had a good dealing with someone they started a thread about it.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Only been a couple hours since the thread started about the cue and already everyone is jumping on the drama band wagon. This is another example of taking the one time that something goes wrong and isnt fixed imidately and then dogging someone. Im sure this will be fixed and everyone will be happy. I wonder what it would be like if EVERYTIME someone had a good dealing with someone they started a thread about it.

My intended meaning wasn't to slight anyone. Hence the question marks. I meant it as more of a question/inquiry than anything else.

Sorry for any confusion. I hope this deal gets worked out amicably.

Russ...