Prince inspire cue!

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Prince was a big fan of Toby Keith. He had all his albums and a poster. Prince was rumored to have learned guitar on a Keith Urban Guitar Player set.

I just wonder who Toby is voting for? Trump or Ted or Sanders?

I say Sanders in case Deion decides to run. TY

I heard that it was the first time any of Keith's Guitars ever had a real Guitarist play them and it was also rumored that after Prince set it down it took Keith and 3 groupies to lift it

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Lol, let me guess! Cruz is your guy. You sir are a ass IMHO. I do respect you signed your name and you have a opinion. Just think you are silly!!

You violated forum rules, as stated by Mr. Wilson, when you called MikeH an ass. That's strike one.
Now, take your purple cue and hit the road. Or, would you rather go for strike two?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would derriere have been a softer term yet the identical meaning?

If Mr. Wilson wants to get involved, we don't need more soup nazis on the Forum playing his deputy.
That's entirely a private matter between Mr. Wilson & the offending party....enuf with the nah, nah nah.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Would derriere have been a softer term yet the identical meaning?

If Mr. Wilson wants to get involved, we don't need more soup nazis on the Forum playing his deputy.
That's entirely a private matter between Mr. Wilson & the offending party....enuf with the nah, nah nah.

Who asked you?

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
Prince is the last of the real musicians. If you don't get it, you can jam out to your garbage by "country writer dejour".

The word "garbage" offends me!

Being a musician(x-musician) (bone cancer stopped me), I find this comment very offensive. Prince was definitely a great musician, no doubt. But music is something that we as INDIVIDUALS listen to and enjoy.

Just because you like something doesn't mean that everyone else has to. If you want my personal opinion,,,, Prince couldnt carry Tom Araya's bass guitar bag(empty)!!

Prince couldn't reach the average levels of Maynard James Keenan(tool)

Prince on his best days coudnt play no where near the level of Mark Kendall of great white(which happens to be my all time favorite band because of Mark)

Prince couldn't wash Michael Jackson's feet!

These are MY opinions! But I don't go and blast Prince as being garbage!!! He was definitely an awesome musician, no doubt! But when it comes to music,,,, to each his own! Everyone is free to enjoy the music of there own choice!

Eli

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Personally I think Prince is a far superior musician to Michael, Michael is a performer. He could not read music, Prince played every instrument!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Personally I think Prince is a far superior musician to Michael, Michael is a performer. He could not read music, Prince played every instrument!

Maybe you should design a Michael cue, then you can have a Prince-Michael Tribute set.
Send it to the right cuemaker and it has COTY possibilities for 2016 (better move than out to 2017 knowing most cuemakers)

:smile:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread works so much better when verbal martial arts isn't the underlying theme.
It actually serves some value......Eli knows his musicians really well......the funny part
is when it comes to guitarists, I don't much at all......names I relate to are Hendrix....
Clapton....Flea (base)...reading a fair-minded, earnest exchange of differing opinions
is interesting.......the same applies to pool cues but unfortunately that subject tends to
be akin to chum and that's when the true bottom feeders come out....the faux experts.

Matt B.

p.s. TX Tate....

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It would be hard to find anyone involved in music that would consider Prince nothing short of genius and his performances like the super bowl are legendary stuff even to guys like Mike n Mike ESPN have said as much ,, the list of people with princes talent are few and far In between infact you could count them on your fingers ,
My 13 yr old daughter today told me she saw intigrams going crazy with prince stuff I was kinda shocked I know she's heard my prince stuff but I had no idea that kids kids her age even knew about prince ,, so this afternoon when I took her on a ride on the Harley along the boardwalk we did so with purple rain playing thru my fairing speakers
May he rest in peace

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd venture that everyone posting in this thread is older than me. This took me a LONG TIME to learn; but it is one of my most valuable lessons learned. While you may not like the music, beliefs , etc, we should at least respect the viewpoints of others. We can learn from others. Not saying anyone is gonna change your mind about anything nor should they, but their is great value in having an open mind. Once again, it took me many years to figure this out but I am very greatful that I did. I am full aware how this post sounds and I am also sure what most will conclude me as. This would actually be wrong. None the less, you will become a better person when you learn to be able to take in others perspectives with an open mind. It doesn't mean you have to change AT ALL, only you have become a more mature person that actually cares about others. Let the flaming begin - it's ok. I only speak from my heart and from personal experiences.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's easy to disagree or tell someone they are wrong........even if you haven;t the foggiest idea what the topic is......all you have to do is bellow loud, mock the other person and keep spewing your own opinion incessantly.......in other words, all one has to do is behave like a jerk.......it takes effort to keep your opinion to yourself or politely disagree......but it becomes a competition and so the only true solution is just don't play that game......."Homey don't do that."....or the first two rules of Road House..."Be Nice."...not rule #3.

Matt B.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Prince was a big fan of Toby Keith. He had all his albums and a poster. Prince was rumored to have learned guitar on a Keith Urban Guitar Player set.

I just wonder who Toby is voting for? Trump or Ted or Sanders?

I say Sanders in case Deion decides to run. TY

Surely you jest my friend on the Keith Urban comment - for those that don't know better. While Urbans learn the geeetar set may be very good ( which it is ), Prince was jamming out on the geeetar as Mr. Urban was learning to walk and getting out of his Huggies! True story, look it up lol!