Problem with Laptop live stream?

joey900rr

What 9-ball fell?
Silver Member
Just wondering if you guys could help. Whenever there is movement the picture pixelates. Here's the specs on my laptop and this only happens on BIGTRUCK streams.
Satellite A660-BT2N23 Laptop
base laptop includes:
■Intel® Core™ i3-370M Processor
■Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
■4GB DDR3 memory
■Intel® Integrated Graphics
■DVD SuperMulti drive
■1366x768 native resolution
■HDMI output
My desktop at home is fine same internet speed. My older comp. at work is fine both running Win XP. Laptop is the only one running Win7.
Any help would be appreciated.

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Same problem

Joey i also have the same problem when trying to watch Big truck's streams,if he is streaming in high definition and my laptop does'nt have HD would that create the same problem your having.I do not have that problem with other people streaming ,even all the way in china...........please help :frown:

joey900rr

What 9-ball fell?
Silver Member
I wouldn't think HD is the problem because my comp. at work has a real old graphics card in it and it works fine. Hopefully someone can help us.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
Wireless is somewhat slower than a wired connection to the internet. Could it be that your laptop is wireless and desktop is wired?

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Speed may ot be the issue

I don't think the speed is the problem,mainly because i have att&t high speed connection anyway.I'm hoping somebody can shine some light on this matter.Maybe somebody can get a message to big truck and see if he can answer this problem.please help out there....................:frown:

joey900rr

What 9-ball fell?
Silver Member
Wireless is somewhat slower than a wired connection to the internet. Could it be that your laptop is wireless and desktop is wired?

I direct wired my laptop to the modem and still had the same problem.
Thanks for the response though.

orangecrush

Just a banger
Silver Member
You might want to check the flash player you are using. Even reinstalling or use a different one. I use Adobe Flash Player 10 and have no problems with Ray's stream on my laptop. Just a thought.

shane

joey900rr

What 9-ball fell?
Silver Member
Finally figured it out

It did have to do with Adobe. You have to go into Adobe settings and DISABLE (CLEAR THE CHECKBOX) for hardware acceleration. Make sure you refresh after you do this. It won't work until you do. WooHoo finally thanks for the help.:)