Product Review Section... Who to ask?

Clark_the_Shark

Has 9-Ball-itis
Silver Member
On so many other forums I freqent, there is a section entirely devoted to product/company reviews. Who do I have to ask to get one of these sections in place?

It would be for anything a customer wants to review... NO SELF SOLICITATION. It would remain empty until a customer creates his/her own review about a product/service of his/her choosing. Others can add to the original post with his or her experience using the same product.

Examples:
Cue Makers & Their Cues (One thread per maker)
Instructional/Training DVDs
Other Instructional/Training Products
Instructors
Etc, etc,

Thanks for your time... I hope the mods see this thread.
 
I would like to see it also. There is a place for cues but not one for other things that would include books, videos, tables, balls, and etc.
 
Exellent Idea

This has to be good for everyone who puts out a quality item/service. New customers would appreciate the opportunity to view feedback from others before making their purchase. I believe you need a rep for this idea that could only bring more satisfaction to purchasers and quality to the market!
 
Great Idea. I would love something like this. I have several questions on tips, break cues/ balls/ instructional stuff. Its weird too that if you bring up or ask a question about something that has been discussed its like everyone gets mad and says "do a search numb nuts!". well if there was section in the main category for all products it would relieve everyone's frustration!

Help us Administrators
 
Bump for no resolution from an admin. I know a lot of people would really like to see something like this put into place!
 
Great idea! I'm not really sure, but maybe there are those here that either don't want the"unqualified" to post reviews (whatever the hell that means), or maybe they don't want to start a pissing contest over somebody's opinion........

I think it's would be great for the consumers, especially the new guys to the sport, and thus be a great asset for the future of this sport. <It could use some help>

This forum is the best for pool related stuff, and I'm not sure if there are sponsors that would whine, either.
 
Try using the SEARCH function... that will open up the entire database...

That's too tedious, and you'd have to search about a specific product, rather than looking through a list of say... reviews about pool tables, or instructional DVDs. Plus that only works if you already KNOW the name of the thing you are looking for. This helps for people to read about something they might not have heard of before.
 
Great idea! I'm not really sure, but maybe there are those here that either don't want the"unqualified" to post reviews (whatever the hell that means), or maybe they don't want to start a pissing contest over somebody's opinion........

I think you are right. There is a cue review section and you never see anything bad or negative about any cue, and if there was I am sure it would start a pissing contest. The other is I don't think anyone wants to give a negative review about their cue because it would hurt the resale.
 
Try using the SEARCH function... that will open up the entire database...


The Search function doesn't always work.......I know there are a few threads that talk about G-10 material for tips, ferrules, and pins. I tried search "G-10" and "G 10" and got NOTHING.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : G, 10
 
Last edited:
Yeah it sux. I just got ahold of AZHousePro and he seemed game, just figuring out the details. Hopefully this will get done.
 
Back
Top