Gold Member
Silver Member
Contact Kelly Peterson @ MVPcues.com for all of your Tomahawk needs. 😊

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How does tomahawk compare to isoplast weight wise.
The weight difference is likely about that of a human hair, in favor of Isoplast, with Tomahawk being slightly stronger, according to manufacturer data.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The weight difference is likely about that of a human hair, in favor of Isoplast, with Tomahawk being slightly stronger, according to manufacturer data.
Thanks for your reply. When my limited stock of Isoplast is gone I will try your material. I use isoplast for the low deflection shafts I make.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your reply. When my limited stock of Isoplast is gone I will try your material. I use isoplast for the low deflection shafts I make.
Contact Kelly Peterson @ MVPcues.com
He is the proprietor of the material now. His website makes it incredibly easy to order. 👍

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
update please? i kno its been awhile but interested in this particular use. thanks. k.
Works great, very hard and yet light weight. Great if you want to do low deflectoin shafts or repair Mezz and Predator shafts. I've not tried Tomhawk as a joint or buttcap material, so can't say anything on how it takes a finish.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Works great, very hard and yet light weight. Great if you want to do low deflectoin shafts or repair Mezz and Predator shafts. I've not tried Tomhawk as a joint or buttcap material, so can't say anything on how it takes a finish.
It takes a finish well, no problems reported by any customers. I have sprayed autoclear directly over Tomahawk, and have applied a very thin epoxy basecoat and then sprayed. No problems with either for me.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It takes a finish well, no problems reported by any customers. I have sprayed autoclear directly over Tomahawk, and have applied a very thin epoxy basecoat and then sprayed. No problems with either for me.
September to the top!! 👍

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't make up my mind what size rod to buy so I bought one of each. Terrific ferrule material
Thanks for the purchase! I will get it in the mail tomorrow. You will be able to track it through the Paypal transaction.