asn130

Night owl
Silver Member
i just tried to go to their site from work & I get "page not found"

anyone else getting this?

asn130

Night owl
Silver Member
hopefully they are just having technical difficulties.

I really wouldn't mind if that site charged a small fee for membership if it helped keep them afloat.

cincyman

Banned
asn130 said:
hopefully they are just having technical difficulties.

I really wouldn't mind if that site charged a small fee for membership if it helped keep them afloat.
Down for me too!!!
Your avatar looks like my inlaws:eek: :eek:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
checked there just yesterday if new vids appeared. I don't think they are gone, must be some usual internet problems.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching the SVB vs Joiner match last night when the site crashed. Maybe I jinxed them.

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
cincyman said:
Down for me too!!!
Your avatar looks like my inlaws:eek: :eek:

I love that site, ill pay a lil membership too, I get the '' Page not found '' too, hopfully it will be up again soon

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rep for your avatar ( if that refers to those two yokels). (Actually I don't know to apply reps)

worriedbeef

The Voice of Reason
Silver Member
fan-tum said:
rep for your avatar ( if that refers to those two yokels). (Actually I don't know to apply reps)

click on the rep button at the bottom of the post.

poolhall maven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hustler08 said:
I love that site, ill pay a lil membership too, I get the '' Page not found '' too, hopfully it will be up again soon

I'm with you hustler08, I tried to give Jorge money twice and he wouldn't take it. I told him how much I loved the site, watched it often and was more than happy to pay for his hard work.
I hope it is up and running soon. It's a great learning tool...

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
I get a technical difficulties thing...probably the server...but if it's been three days maybe not...

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
They've put up some great videos. The Moore vs Brekke was fantastic, and the Shane stuff was excellent too.

Doesn't seem like there isn't any reason they couldn't make a double dvd of the Moore-Deuel and Moore-Brekke matches and get 15-20 bucks for them.

Worldpool.com is another site that showed promise but seemed to have difficulties.