Props for those who started and support AZ forum!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Just wanted to say that I have gained a lot through the AZ forums. I have met some fantastic folks like Scott Lee, Worminator, Renard, CrossSideLarry, Tom Simpson, or1pkt and many others that I have failed to mention.

Specifics are not important. I just wanted to thank Mike H. for having this site. It is great to meet some great folks. I look forward to meeting a bunch more. I have become very good friends with Worminator whom I play banks with many times each year. Without AZ, he and I would have never met. Friendship is one of the greatest gifts we can have. Few are true friends, rather mere acquaintances.

I have gained a lot of wisdom from folks that I have never met. I enjoy posts from the instructors like Blackjack, Scott Lee, RandyG and several others.

Jay Helfert has many good posts as well, I enjoy his love of the game and appreciate his dedication to furthering the sport. Smorgasbored keeps me in stitches. His posts are always very witty and often catch myself laughing out loud at work.. OOPS!!

Sure, there are also some really bad threads but if you sift through them (usually started by a select few that are on my ignore list) you will find some great info on AZ.

Wishing well to each poster on AZ. Thanks to those who have a contribution to the board. Many I have neglected to mention, I am sure others will follow up with names that I forgot.

Peace to all, JBK
 
If It Weren't For AZB, I Might Have To Leave The House...imo

Joe Koontz said:

Smorgasbored keeps me in stitches. His posts are always very witty and often catch myself laughing out loud at work.. OOPS!!

Wishing well to each poster on AZ. Thanks to those who have a contribution to the board.

Peace to all, JBK


Thanks, Joe. When I die, I'd like my headstone to read: "Now, THAT'S Funny... imo"

Like you, I really enjoy reading AZB and I appreciate nearly everyone's contributions to the site/forums.
Doug
( my wife reminded me that I'm going to be cremated and THAT really burns me up ) :)



.
 
Good thread!!

AZBilliards are without doubt the best site for news about billiards.

If it wasn't for AZB I would have to do some work when at the office, now I can only act working while reading and writing here. So far so good, still getting my salary each month.
 
Wouldn't taps: "Tap, Tap, Tap, imo." be more appropriate, imo?

Smorgass Bored said:
Thanks, Joe. When I die, I'd like my headstone to read: "Now, THAT'S Funny... imo"

.
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Well, sure.....and for Fatboy it could be, "apt, pta, pat".
Doug
Smorgyboard, I tak Exepptiun at youre makeing fun of Fattboys SPeling!!!!!

Definately, many kudos to Mike and his crew.
Dick
 
Last edited:
You said it, Joe.

The forums continue to open our eyes and learn a little something about the world of billiards every day we're on it (not that I'm counting out some of the more ridiculous threads...those are definetly some of my favorites, haha).

We're damn proud to be contributors to the site, and once again, we'd like to thank all of you for having us.
 
Your eloquence on the subject is hard to surpass. I'm thankful for all I have come in contact here on AZ as well.

Joe there are very few people I have met that have the love and respect for the game than what you have.

By the way tell everyone just how well you did in the singles event at the the Dayton Challenge on the Green. Hint: he hit 'em pretty sporty. ;)
 
Kudos

I post on AZBilliards, on Comingsoon.net (movie forum), Gunbroker.com (gun sales/reviews), stl-speed.net (racing saint louis) and some other sites too. This forum is by far the best crowd. Enthusiastic about a certain subject, educated, and more diverse than many other boards. Other sites seem to have more rants, raves, bickering, etc than normal discussions. We (with some exceptions) seem to stay above that most the time. A great format with division for different subjects seem to help out a lot. Great tweaking all the time from the moderators. All and all I wish ALL message boards and forums were this well run.
 
renard said:
Your eloquence on the subject is hard to surpass. I'm thankful for all I have come in contact here on AZ as well.

Joe there are very few people I have met that have the love and respect for the game than what you have.

By the way tell everyone just how well you did in the singles event at the the Dayton Challenge on the Green. Hint: he hit 'em pretty sporty. ;)

Scott, You and I both have quite a desire to get the most out of the game. I think we share a strong passion to learn, share and play to the best of our ability at all times possible.

I did have a good tourney at the Dayton tourney but am now focusing on the future events.. Columbus and Vegas. Can't wait to be your teammate.

Peace my friend, MOJOE
 
Joe...Thanks for the kind words. This is a GREAT place to learn, share information, and just plain spout 'tales' about this great game! Nobody knows it all...but there is a ton of good information from the crowd here!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
 
Back
Top